Can someone 65mn light years away see dinosaurs

LastManStanding

No... time is time... present is ‘present’ always, anywhere.

I think people are mistaken by measuring the ‘relative’ time with respect to earth. There is no point in relating the time with earth. You know something called relative velocity in physics? Its virtual. And same applies to relative time.

2 minutes ago, reality said:

I think people are mistaken by measuring the ‘relative’ time with respect to earth. There is no point in relating the time with earth. You know something called relative velocity in physics? Its virtual. And same applies to relative time.

Physics lo PhD chesinava?

23 minutes ago, reality said:

I don’t understand bro..why are u saying time is time and it’s ‘present’ anywhere. Ante you are saying we can’t see the present in a place X which is past according to an object in place Y ? 

14 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

I don’t understand bro..why are u saying time is time and it’s ‘present’ anywhere. Ante you are saying we can’t see the present in a place X which is past according to an object in place Y ? 

Above bold, what is the basis/reference to call something ‘past’?

13 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

niku kani kanipisthe .. okati pampivvu .. curry cheskuni thinta dinosaur ni ani antunna db thindi pothulu eat_0.gif?1290170719

Intha wild ga unnaru endi bro janalu

12 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Lotion kuda kavali baa...Suthi methaga potanaiki baby_dc1

@3$%

Just now, LastManStanding said:

Intha wild ga unnaru endi bro janalu

@3$%

Thindi sangathi I don't know baa but fori lu leni life mitton curry lo mutton mukka lenattu. 

5 minutes ago, reality said:

Above bold, what is the basis/reference to call something ‘past’?

If you looking at your computer which is around a foot long while reading this, you are seeing something in the past (nanosecond). Mana pelillo chupinche Arundathi is in millions of years past..we don’t even know the star still exists or not! 

10 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Why ? 

8 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Thindi sangathi I don't know baa but fori lu leni life mitton curry lo mutton mukka lenattu. 

Ala enjoy chestunnav baa nuvvu

49 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

If you looking at your computer which is around a foot long while reading this, you are seeing something in the past (nanosecond). Mana pelillo chupinche Arundathi is in millions of years past..we don’t even know the star still exists or not! 

Ok bro, got your point on lapse. I will explain mine later.

• Upvote 1