IT (or) Agriculture - which is better ?

NenuEvaru

2 minutes ago, NenuEvaru said:

Bhayas - daily ee IT deadlines meet kadaniki padey kashtam kana, agriculture better anipisthundi - what is your opinion ?

After don't agriculture what you will say?

1 minute ago, NenuEvaru said:

Bhayas - daily ee IT deadlines meet kadaniki padey kashtam kana, agriculture better anipisthundi - what is your opinion ? 

me in IT

my brother in agriculture

I did Ms in cs

bro Ms in soilscience

me here   make more money but more tension

brother  has a govt job 

makes 10 times less than what I make but has a happy life lives with parents

he runs dairy with my father after all expenses he saves 20k per month on dairy +his salary

goes to work at 9:30 am from home and comes back to home by 5pm

now you decide which is better

Just now, kevinUsa said:

me in IT

I did Ms in cs

bro Ms in soilscience

brother  has a govt job 

he runs dairy with my father after all expenses he saves 20k per month on dairy +his salary

IT

11 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

me in IT

I did Ms in cs

bro Ms in soilscience

brother  has a govt job 

But you have a luxurious life with all modern amenities and a good disposable income 

17 minutes ago, NenuEvaru said:

Agriculture ante antha easy anukunnava naayana much more tougher than this... 

4 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

But you have a luxurious life with all modern amenities and a good disposable income 

what modern amenities  my brother is missing ?

38 minutes ago, NenuEvaru said:

It appears like you have no direct knowledge of agriculture in areas where people don't have canals. I saw our paddy crop dry with my own eyes, because of lack of water and lack of electricity those days. It was really painful to see three acres of paddy go dry. It was before 600 feet borewells have been common. Those days, water could be had at 250 feet.  Farming in dry areas is different from that in areas people have reservoirs/canals. People coming from the latter area think that agriculture is fun, profitable. In dry areas, thats the only way of supporting kids' education, etc. 

During subsistence days, there was no water issue, since no one abused aquifers. No two crops per year. Even people thought everyone would end up in subsistence farming, since govt jobs are hard to come by.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Agriculture ante antha easy anukunnava naayana much more tougher than this... 

But when you get the right/good investments into agriculture, modern farming can be possible with hi-tech machinery, therefore reducing manual labor which is a big problem these days.

Until there is no new technology into our food sourcing systems, we cannot feed all the people of the country, which has adverse effects of malnutrition and inflation to economy.

26 minutes ago, NenuEvaru said:

maharshi movie lo chupinchinantha easy kadu bhayya agriculture #MeetRishi - Maharshi Teaser | Mahesh Babu, Pooja Hegde | Vamshi Paidipally, Devi Sri Prasad | 4K Meet Rishi, Maharshi Teaser, Maharshi, Mahesh Babu Maharshi, Mahesh Babu Maharshi Teaser, Mahesh Babu Maharshi Official Teaser, Mahesh Babu Maharshi Trailer, Mahesh Trailer, Maharshi Trailer, Maharshi SSMB25, SSMB 25 First Look, SSMB 25 teaser, SSMB Official Teaser, Mahesh Babu 25th Film, Vamshi Paidipally, Maharshi First Look Teaser, Mahesh 25 Teaser, Devi Sri Prasad, Pooja Hegde, Mahesh Babu GIF

3 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

It appears like you have no direct knowledge of agriculture in areas where people don't have canals. I saw our paddy crop dry with my own eyes, because of lack of water and lack of electricity those days. It was really painful to see three acres of paddy go dry. It was before 600 feet borewells have been common. Those days, water can be had at 250 feet.  Farming in dry areas is different from that in areas people have reservoirs/canals. People coming from the latter area think that agriculture is fun, profitable. In dry areas, thats the only way of supporting kids' education, etc. 

During subsistence days, there was no water issue, since no one abused aquifers. No two crops per year. Even people thought everyone would end up in subsistence farming, since govt jobs are hard to come by.

you are absolutely right, I have been trying to do agriculture with help of my dad for last 4 years with help of my Dad, and there no real profits but we will still do because we love doing it, and though we lost the touch of agriculture for last 40 years, wen want to bring it back into our day-t0-day life which gives immense pleasure when you visit the fields. 

Water has become a problem, but if you can do it new micro-drips, greenhouse (or) farm pond cultivation, you can save water to make agriculture possible.