Employer sent notice.. help please

chicchara

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

not true, the other party has to prove there was loss to him, courts dont go simply by signatures alone pandi munja

Let him fight, I am not against it but my suggestion would be talk to employer and resolve without going to court ! 

Just now, ShwethaNaidu said:

Let him fight, I am not against it but my suggestion would be talk to employer and resolve without going to court ! 

nenu cheppindi koda talka mane aunty

58 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Is it legal in the USA to sign such a document ?? @Spartan

yes, sign cheinchukune vallu intak mundu mainly WITCH batches..but not now.

in case your H1 is transferred, u can talk to lawyer

main ga dabbul mingadaniki ne employer case vesadu ante....settle it out of court with 5K.

Same issue naa wife recent ga oka job lo joined ... as she was on h4 ead client ki telsina employer kinda joined .. vaadu i9 docs tho paatu employee consent for pampaadu like 1 yr after leaving company shud not join with client and any vendors for the client ani ..nenu ignore chesi adhi pampaledu ... epdu malli reminder pampi please sign and send ani pampaadu ... 

should i just ignore it for now .. adhi sign cheyyakunte can he withhold payments until she signs it .. 

general ga non-compete agreements are valid. so vadu ninnu kavali ante sue cheyyachu. but mana mestrilu chesedi antha illegal panule, like enni yrs pani chesavu, calls teskotam, h okati ki dabbulu teskotam lantivi. ne daggara tesko poina evaro okari daggara teskune untadu. so vallu ilanti vati joliki raru, h okati ki lawyer untadu kabatti vadito oka notice pampistaru but they wont go much deep general ga. 

nuvvu vadini bedirinchu nenu labor dept ki complain pedata ani

1 minute ago, cloud said:

Same issue naa wife recent ga oka job lo joined ... as she was on h4 ead client ki telsina employer kinda joined .. vaadu i9 docs tho paatu employee consent for pampaadu like 1 yr after leaving company shud not join with client and any vendors for the client ani ..nenu ignore chesi adhi pampaledu ... epdu malli reminder pampi please sign and send ani pampaadu ... 

should i just ignore it for now .. adhi sign cheyyakunte can he withhold payments until she signs it .. 

if you can avoid, don;t sign it. this is the non-compete agreement which will be valid if you sign. but adi vadiki kuda telusu kabatti sign pettevaraku odaladu

5 minutes ago, meandhrakurradu said:

if you can avoid, don;t sign it. this is the non-compete agreement which will be valid if you sign. but adi vadiki kuda telusu kabatti sign pettevaraku odaladu

yeah bro .. i will try to avoid it . If they force her i will ask why do you want to sign it . Can an employer force this way ? nenaithae apdu sign cheyyale maa voodi daggara 

Dont go with the suggestions by non experts. It depends on how serious your employer is in pursuing the case. Just talk and offer money and settle. Pay in installments and get over with it. 

12 minutes ago, cloud said:

H4 ead antunnav vadu kakapothe inkokadi lite teesko

Tell him you didn't move to his client..it is different manager..different resource..not the one he placed ..and moreever you applied by your self.

14 minutes ago, cloud said:

yeah bro .. i will try to avoid it . If they force her i will ask why do you want to sign it . Can an employer force this way ? nenaithae apdu sign cheyyale maa voodi daggara 

yes brother, they will force you and they can do it legally also. so vadu odaladu. but if me wife already project join aipote lite teskovachu emo

3 minutes ago, meandhrakurradu said:

yes brother, they will force you and they can do it legally also. so vadu odaladu. but if me wife already project join aipote lite teskovachu emo

yeah already joined a week back .. prime vendor preferred employer kinda veedini echadu and client lo telsinoodi friend e employer gaadu .. andukae i dont want to be harsh right now with them .. should i say i will need to run with my attorney and need to undestand before i sign it .. i was not told about this earlier anala 

If you have signed it, you are bound by the terms. Everything in USA is usually on paper and legal.

Did he tell how much he wants ? It should be in the agreement, if not, he cannot just ask some random amount.. If it is reasonable, pay it or try to compromise. If not leave the job and find another one.