Missing parents badly but i also want paisal

JohnSnow

I have three options - 

1) 3 years lo 70 lakhs earn chesukunna, iika chalu le anukoni india poyyi family business chesukodam

2) got 448 score in canada, pr ki try chesthu vasthe poyyi ice ammukodam

3) Joining cheepeet in usa next month and continue to do the same desk job yet rewarding for few years. 

Em suggest sestharu friends.

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

I have three options - 

1) 3 years lo 70 lakhs earn chesukunna, iika chalu le anukoni india poyyi family business chesukodam

3) Joining cheepeet in usa next month and continue to do the same desk job yet rewarding for few years. 

Apply i140 here and go to canada . Or india poyyi buisness

Just now, Kootami said:

Apply i140 here and go to canada . Or india poyyi buisness

i140 aa? nenu next month nundi cpt batch kaka. distant dream

Just now, Spartan said:

India lo business nadustunte..US enduku ostar vayya ...I really dont get it...

India lo present business  kurchoni sampadichacchu monthly 1.5 or above, plus oka 1 lakh dhaka rents vasthai. 

But peer pressure valla america tholaru intlo vallu

11 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

India lo present business  kurchoni sampadichacchu monthly 1.5 or above, plus oka 1 lakh dhaka rents vasthai. 

call your parents and tell them 'you are liking black girls here..you do have few girls coming to your apartmemnt for playing cards' ani cheppu.. next few weeks lo they will start bad health drama and make you go back to india.. as chimpal as that

enduku vastaaru vayya india lo paisal pettukoni ikkadiki..i thought the only thing missing in india is money.. ade unte ikkada undadam waste even for waste fellows of india

5 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

call your parents and tell them 'you are liking black girls here..you do have few girls coming to your apartmemnt for playing cards' ani cheppu.. next few weeks lo they will start bad health drama and make you go back to india.. as chimal as that

enduku vastaaru vayya india lo paisal pettukoni ikkadiki..i thought the only thing missing in india is money.. ade unte ikkada undadam waste even for waste fellows of india

Exactly

70 lakhs tho Telugu States lo US IT worker life tho 1/4 kuda life compare cheyyalev because Business is a generic term. If you exactly tell us what "business" you are talking and how much you make you can know the answer right away. I like @Kootami suggestion, apply I-140 and go to Canada but I doubt anyone will apply I-140 because without @h1b_select no employer can sponsor. So best bet is to become an@Canada_immigrant take the PR, if you don't like there you can always go back to India. But it's worth trying to see what it offers and it will enable an option in case if you don't like India you can go to Canada and get Citizenship and come US on TN (this is really long road and your life events will dictate many changes).

17 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

I have three options - 

tableau meeda work chestaava??

13 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

mari inkem, intlo cheppesei...ikkada oka nalla pori tagulkundi, pelli chesko antundi ani seppu..

manmadhud cinema lo Alda la untadi ani foto pampi..

16 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

call your parents and tell them 'you are liking black girls here..you do have few girls coming to your apartmemnt for playing cards' ani cheppu.. next few weeks lo they will start bad health drama and make you go back to india.. as chimpal as that

pakkinti abbai american poyyadu nuvvendi ra hyd lo ne tiruguthunnav lanti pressures chala untai kaka

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

mari inkem, intlo cheppesei...ikkada oka nalla pori tagulkundi, pelli chesko antundi ani seppu..

manmadhud cinema lo Alda la untadi ani foto pampi..

same 2 same @soodhilodaaram bro la cheppav. @3$%