Missing parents badly but i also want paisal

JohnSnow

13 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

70 lakhs tho Telugu States lo US IT worker life tho 1/4 kuda life compare cheyyalev because Business is a generic term. If you exactly tell us what "business" you are talking and how much you make you can know the answer right away. I like @Kootami suggestion, apply I-140 and go to Canada but I doubt anyone will apply I-140 because without @h1b_select no employer can sponsor. So best bet is to become an@Canada_immigrant take the PR, if you don't like there you can always go back to India. But it's worth trying to see what it offers and it will enable an option in case if you don't like India you can go to Canada and get Citizenship and come US on TN (this is really long road and your life events will dictate many changes).

But 35 age dhaka thiriguthu unte intlo eppudu undali ani kuda anipistudnhi. parents came to us once and they said they are getting bored here. No option of asking them to move here too

Just now, JohnSnow said:

On crossroads maccha. suggestion ivvacchuga laughing kyun

Nee question lo ne answer vunidga naduke navvu vacchindi If I were you and unmarried packup to Indiah@)

If married then disco with wife

6 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

Nee question lo ne answer vunidga naduke navvu vacchindi If I were you and unmarried packup to Indiah@)

If married then disco with wife

Undalenu, vellalenu coz janalu emantaro ani. 😞