Evaraina Brazil, chile, peru, Venezuela or Argentina vellara?

iam_who_iam

49 minutes ago, iam_who_iam said:

US nundi ilaa south side vellara?? US ki daggarlo miss avvakunda choodalsina country edi velthey baguntadi? trip will be in Dec/Jan and family.

TIA

Try Costa Rica... US visa vunte no need to go for CR visa.... rainforest super vuntundi ani friend briefed 

21 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Want to go to amazon forest. Waiting for that fine day @~`

Nice. Even I like to visit it. Ninna kuda edo documentary chusa...2050 ki 40-50% of the rain forest potundi anta ide rate lo deforestation cheste! 

2 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Nice. Even I like to visit it. Ninna kuda edo documentary chusa...2050 ki 40-50% of the rain forest potundi anta ide rate lo deforestation cheste! 

I see  ! I dont have a person whom i can go with. Dying to go but adi okkadanine velli risk chese place kadu ani waiting$s@d

Just now, Amrita said:

I see  ! I dont have a person whom i can go with. Dying to go but adi okkadanine velli risk chese place kadu ani waiting$s@d

Yup, no going single but TV lo adho ad vasthundi, Indian tours and travels to South America, it is better to go with that kind of group .

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

1 minute ago, Idassamed said:

Yup, no going single but TV lo adho ad vasthundi, Indian tours and travels to South America, it is better to go with that kind of group .

Or with me and my family..lol