Ease of doing business in India 🇮🇳 fasak anta

jefferson1

aynaa sujana chowdary , cm ramesh  ,jagadapati claanti kuthe gallani choosi nerchukovalayya sidhhartha nuvvu. Literal gaa choodu sujana chowdary batch hashes lick chesi bj chesi bjp lo join ayyi donga laaga darjaaga thiruguthunnaru.... emayya sidhartha

Just now, yochanarp said:

aynaa sujana chowdary , cm ramesh  ,jagadapati claanti kuthe gallani choosi nerchukovalayya sidhhartha nuvvu. Literal gaa choodu sujana chowdary batch hashes lick chesi bj chesi bjp lo join ayyi donga laaga darjaaga thiruguthunnaru.... emayya sidhartha

Andaru ala siggu sharam vadilesi business seyyaleru kada bro. Ithanu koncham ethics vunna vaadi laa vunnadu. 

54 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

Nijamena?

recent death of vg siddharth has confirmed this and many people are talking about this too 

baboru effect aaa idantha .. chakram tippatledu kada eee madya andukenemo

21 minutes ago, snoww said:

Andaru ala siggu sharam vadilesi business seyyaleru kada bro. Ithanu koncham ethics vunna vaadi laa vunnadu. 

Oh my Jagan 

34 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

Doing business in India is a *** pain if you are not a politician.

A Friend of mine started a Vaping business back in 2014, he started out by importing devices from China, as the business grew he got OEM devices and then started a website catering to Indian customers it was doing extremely well. Soon he was able to get an office, warehouse and an e-liquid production lab with sanitized room and all the bell and whistle an eliquid production lab would have. He was also in the process of getting a few certifications for the lab when all the bureaucratic went too far for him and he had to take a huge loss and close down his business. He has now started a new business in Europe and is happy there.

What happened was, he was doing well till the government started sending confusing circular about banning e-cigs. Without any provision for existing companies to sell off their remaining stocks. The government kept going back and forth about the ban, He formed a vaping association and wanted to work with the government to get proper regulation for e-cigs. During this time he started to get visits from the Police and the IT department most of the time it was to threaten him to close down his business if he didn't pay up. He was getting harassed by these bureaucrats so much that he closed down his business here and left the country. There was no option for him to get any type of help from any government agency when the government personals were the one doing the extortion.

This is the problem, If a business starts they will make it impossible for you to earn any profits, If it is a new product they will surely ban them, else the bureaucrats will start their extortion racket. just look at what they did by banning VOIP.

6 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Doing business in India is a *** pain if you are not a politician.

A Friend of mine started a Vaping business back in 2014, he started out by importing devices from China, as the business grew he got OEM devices and then started a website catering to Indian customers it was doing extremely well. Soon he was able to get an office, warehouse and an e-liquid production lab with sanitized room and all the bell and whistle an eliquid production lab would have. He was also in the process of getting a few certifications for the lab when all the bureaucratic went too far for him and he had to take a huge loss and close down his business. He has now started a new business in Europe and is happy there.

What happened was, he was doing well till the government started sending confusing circular about banning e-cigs. Without any provision for existing companies to sell off their remaining stocks. The government kept going back and forth about the ban, He formed a vaping association and wanted to work with the government to get proper regulation for e-cigs. During this time he started to get visits from the Police and the IT department most of the time it was to threaten him to close down his business if he didn't pay up. He was getting harassed by these bureaucrats so much that he closed down his business here and left the country. There was no option for him to get any type of help from any government agency when the government personals were the one doing the extortion.

This is the problem, If a business starts they will make it impossible for you to earn any profits, If it is a new product they will surely ban them, else the bureaucrats will start their extortion racket. just look at what they did by banning VOIP.

Sivaji movie ...

What is for sure is that India will always be a poor country like the African continent. Which sucks coz Indians are hard working. Its a tragedy.

I will give u a secret to wealth for places like India. #1 Become a politician - join youth/young people league early in life. If this is not possible become a government official. If that also you cannot do become a office drone for first world company let's say Microsoft, Google etx. Last option if you can not do that is to do online business but all customers overseas. You can thank me later.

Worst I see my Indian business buddies who are very smart and hard-working read Western business books like Think and Grow rich, Warren buffets investment philosophy etc. These concepts are of no use in India. Cultivate political and government power. Nothing else matters. You cannot use concepts that work in Mars on Pluto! My boy Ambaani need to write a business book for India to teach u guys how it's done lol.