H1B and gc help please

Baangaruu

53 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

As I know once new H1 gets approved old one is invalid...you pay roll has to start with petitioner with new employer...asalu desi ganito 140 ayyaka move avacchu....initiate cheyyadam and thru avvadame kastam undi eerojullo...

43 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

+9999

H1 lo 6 yrs completed a? balance enta vundi

lol... ala emi ledu

59 minutes ago, Baangaruu said:

how many days I can work with my old employer. Can I still stay with my old employer for 6 month .

Your wish. You can stay with current employer till your h1 term expires too. And can apply for another renewal also after that if you like.

140 employer revoke cheyyakunda vundali antey you need to stay 6 months. Other than that no other restrictions. 

2 hours ago, Baangaruu said:

Maa employer GC start chesadu I140 process lo vundi. Client fulltime offer ichi and H1b transfer start chesadu.

Ippudu naa transfer approve aithe new employer ki ventane move avvala . Neenu emo naa I140 approve ainakaa move avvudam anukuntunna.

How long I can work for my current employer once after the H1b transfer is approved with the new employer. 

No need to move immediately. you can work with current employer as long as you want even though your h1 transfer got approved. 

same month ki 2 different company pay rolls unda kunda choosuko.

2 hours ago, Baangaruu said:

Maa employer GC start chesadu I140 process lo vundi. Client fulltime offer ichi and H1b transfer start chesadu.

Ippudu naa transfer approve aithe new employer ki ventane move avvala . Neenu emo naa I140 approve ainakaa move avvudam anukuntunna.

How long I can work for my current employer once after the H1b transfer is approved with the new employer. 

I140 premium lo chesina nee employer adi revoke cheyakunda undali ante 6 months undali.. ledu ante malli kotha ga process antha start cheyali i suggest u to stay with your employer get ur i140 and stay for 6months.

inthaki ee ywar h1 lo unnav ba

1 hour ago, kathanayaka said:

As I know once new H1 gets approved old one is invalid...you pay roll has to start with petitioner with new employer...asalu desi ganito 140 ayyaka move avacchu....initiate cheyyadam and thru avvadame kastam undi eerojullo...

Invalid emi undadu.. u can have 2 h1 on two diff employers you can work for both but not more than 40 hrs for both 

1 hour ago, Baangaruu said:

Bhayyaa H1b transfer approve ainakka kuda old employer ki work cheyacha 

I told my new employer my I140 process lo vundi neenu 6 months taravatha move avutha ani.

Em annadu mari? 6 months taravatha ok ante ade pani cheyi issues lekunda