Calling Peminists

Sucker

6 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Akka nuv feminist vaa baby_dc1

Feminism ante supporting oppressed women and standing by women who are exploited. It doesn't mean anti men or has nothing to do with men. Definition marchesaru mana DB vallu and also janalu fake  people ni chusi. ROad midaki ekki racha chesi pillalney chusukoni adavallu and organizations are corrupt and are not feminists. 

E thread lo ayyo papam anna preti manishi feminist aey whether they know it or not. Yes, undoubtedly i stand for women who are exploited or harassed or oppressed. 

+_(

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Feminism ante supporting oppressed women and standing by women who are exploited. It doesn't mean anti men or has nothing to do with men. Definition marchesaru mana DB vallu . ROad midaki ekki racha chesi pillalney chusukoni adavallu and organizations are corrupt and are not feminists. 

E thread lo ayyo papam anna preti manishi feminist aey whether they know it or not. Yes, undoubtedly i stand for women who are exploited or harassed or oppressed. 

+_(

Doesn't have to be just harassed oppressed and exploited. Even small things like equal rights, equal pay for equal work and closing loopholes in law that put down a woman. Also little things like working towards providing women better work environment all of these things. These things contribute to be a feminist. 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Feminism ante supporting oppressed women and standing by women who are exploited. It doesn't mean anti men or has nothing to do with men. Definition marchesaru mana DB vallu and also janalu fake  people ni chusi. ROad midaki ekki racha chesi pillalney chusukoni adavallu and organizations are corrupt and are not feminists. 

+_(

Akka mana DB fedhalu yemi marchaledu as definition adi marchindinso called pake actress like Samantha. Obviously janalloki ala wrong signals velthayi as she is an actress following vuntadi ga. So andaru Peminists ante ide anukuntaru. Inkoka daridrapu example Priyanka Chopra. Vallu Peminists ane word ki meaning ye kadu respect kuda lekunda chesaru. 

5 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Akka mana DB fedhalu yemi marchaledu as definition adi marchindinso called pake actress like Samantha. Obviously janalloki ala wrong signals velthayi as she is an actress following vuntadi ga. So andaru Peminists ante ide anukuntaru. Inkoka daridrapu example Priyanka Chopra. Vallu Peminists ane word ki meaning ye kadu respect kuda lekunda chesaru. 

@gr33d

7 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Doesn't have to be just harassed oppressed and exploited. Even small things like equal rights, equal pay for equal work and closing loopholes in law that put down a woman. Also little things like working towards providing women better work environment all of these things. These things contribute to be a feminist. 

Agreed. I was just saying what they think as feminism is not the actual definition. 

Most of the companies gender equality lekunda pay chestai kadha..

Working towards providing better environment ante we cant control how others treat us..but we can report to Hr kadha

correct me if i am wrong

Just now, Scada said:

Most of the companies gender equality lekunda pay chestai kadha..

Working towards providing better environment ante we cant control how others treat us..but we can report to Hr kadha

correct me if i am wrong

That is what people are trying to correct kadha. 

Safe working environment in most of the companies is still not realized. HR ki complain chesina high profile people ni teeyaru. There are plenty of examples here in US itself.

Also there is no concept of maternity leave here in US. Konni companies istharu. Konni expect you to just pop out a baby and come work. Ila chala unnay 

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Safe working environment in most of the companies is still not realized. HR ki complain chesina high profile people ni teeyaru. There are plenty of examples here in US itself.

Also there is no concept of maternity leave here in US. Konni companies istharu. Konni expect you to just pop out a baby and come work. Ila chala unnay 

Agreed. Point noted

3 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Offer letter lo ela unte alane cheyali 

Just now, jefferson1 said:

Offer letter lo ela unte alane cheyali 

Aa offer letter ne change cheyyataniki try chese valle feminists. Kristhu poorvam hunting chesavallam so alage unnama? Society changes and aa change teesuku raavataniki catalysts are reformists. A category of reformists are feminists

• 4 weeks later...