Kashmir Integrated - BJP Scraps Article 370 - JAMMU & KASHMIR & LADAKH will be Union Territories- LIVE

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

aaah got it, I know Kashmir is sort of an autonomous body... but I didnt know it was called as article 35a... makes sense 

Did you read the book called "Our Moon Has Blood Clots" by Rahul Pandita... you should read that if you havent

I did not read the book but i saw this guy's intereviews...

I should read the book....I have been researching a lot on Kashmiri Pandits how they were kicked out of their own backyard, my topic of interest...

3 minutes ago, thanks said:

This could be a solution...

Because of kashmir, Ladakh and Jammu people are suffering...Kashmir ni atlane vadilesi ie two states ni divide chesi padesthe better...

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Even Amarnath Pilgrims have been advised to leave Kashmir

Daaniki some artillery of pakistan found near amarnath yatra route daaniki deeniki don't link...

70497931.jpg

5 minutes ago, thanks said:

Best solution idi....... Jammu & ladakh Hindus & Buddhists have suffered under these porki cut mirchi a$$holes far too long...........  Ladakh and Jammu can be a good tourist and many jobs can come if its fully integrated into India.

Kashmir valley lo unde vallani Delhi nundi direct gaa thengali......... appude control lo untaru........ These fools have taken advantage of democracy....... Chinese style lo thengithe kaani sakkaga undaru

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Article 35A of the constitution gives special powers and authority to the state of Jammu and Kashmir.

It has its own constitution, own personal laws, flag, and complete autonomy in the state's internal affairs and union government only has control over the national security issues but nothing else...

non-residents of J and K cannot buy land, own land, cannot apply for public sector jobs, educational institutions, and lot of reservations which are not seen any where in India...

Asalu why they got those privileges in first place kuda cheppu kaka 

2 minutes ago, SnehamKosam said:

Nehru gadu pettina penta valla..

Kashmir annexation kuda Hyderabad la jaripiddam ante...velli UN lo pettadu edava..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ori me mohal manda...news sadavara...

there was a confirmed input from the intelligence that Terrosrist hav eplan to attack Amarnath Yatra..

adi apesaru piligrimage kuda which was supposed to end on Aug 15th, start kuda delay chesaru..

they found huge dump of Land mines and Rifles with pak Ammunation lables on them along the route of pligrimage..

anduke dpeloying the troops.

News chadivi nuvvu emi peekavu? ayina news lo emi untayi ee MLA etu jump ayyadu ani untayi 

Kashmir ki 35,000 troops ni move cheste, migatha chotla emi cheyyaru ani Gurantee evaru istaru?

I think Amit/Modi are going to do something on Aug 15th  and they will let people guess until then 

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

News chadivi nuvvu emi peekavu? ayina news lo emi untayi ee MLA etu jump ayyadu ani untayi 

Kashmir ki 35,000 troops ni move cheste, migatha chotla emi cheyyaru ani Gurantee evaru istaru?

I think Amit/Modi are going to do something on Aug 15th  and they will let people guess until then 

@3$%

7 minutes ago, SnehamKosam said:

Nehru gadu chsadu.. aa thappu .. alias congress...  , and congress  encouraged them as separate country , separate rights  to them. You can not buy land in Kashmir.. 

3 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Em uncle ni logic :o akada terrorist activity jarugutondi which is sensitive area ani troops ni set chesthe inko chota jaragava ani :o edho movie lo kota laga matladuthunav, pakkanodi illu burn authunte vadi inti meda water poskunnatlu