Shooting in El Paso

BetterThief

maa colleague okadu cheppadu.. the number of people that get saved because of guns is way more than how many get killed in these types of shootings ani... just because no one cares about the number of people that get saved doesnt mean that never happened ani... entho mandhi got saved from getting killed by burglars due to them owning guns anta... The point is, without guns, there would be a lot more people that would have been killed by thieves and burglars and rapists anta...... so I dont know if having guns are good or bad now

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MagaMaharaju

• BetterThief

• sri_india

• Hector8

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

maa colleague okadu cheppadu.. the number of people that get saved because of guns is way more than how many get killed in these types of shootings ani... just because no one cares about the number of people that get saved doesnt mean that never happened ani... entho mandhi got saved from getting killed by burglars due to them owning guns anta... The point is, without guns, there would be a lot more people that would have been killed by thieves and burglars and rapists anta...... so I dont know if having guns are good or bad now

How ant no. Of people who get saved if there are no guns ?

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

How ant no. Of people who get saved if there are no guns ?

illalloki robbery ki vachina vallaki they dont need guns... most of them will be strong and they can kill the women and children in the house and loot their property... if that lady has a gun, the burglars wont dare to step into their house... ilanti cases chala untai annadu... Also dongala ki legal ga guns ban chesina they can get them somehow illegally

we dont know the statistics but what he said actually made some sense... I dont know how much they are valid in numbers kani ... 

8 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

we dont know the statistics but what he said actually made some sense... I dont know how much they are valid in numbers kani ... 

But owning multiple assault weapons like the AK47 etc is questionable..

5 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

But owning multiple assault weapons like the AK47 etc is questionable..

yeah avnu... avi mathram makes no sense at all.. 

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Not sure but what you said might be true .... Then they should at least limit the guns to Pistols .... Not automatic rifles ...