• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MagaMaharaju

• BetterThief

• sri_india

• Hector8

4 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

maa colleague okadu cheppadu.. the number of people that get saved because of guns is way more than how many get killed in these types of shootings ani... just because no one cares about the number of people that get saved doesnt mean that never happened ani... entho mandhi got saved from getting killed by burglars due to them owning guns anta... The point is, without guns, there would be a lot more people that would have been killed by thieves and burglars and rapists anta...... so I dont know if having guns are good or bad now

bad 

10 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

maa colleague okadu cheppadu.. the number of people that get saved because of guns is way more than how many get killed in these types of shootings ani... just because no one cares about the number of people that get saved doesnt mean that never happened ani... entho mandhi got saved from getting killed by burglars due to them owning guns anta... The point is, without guns, there would be a lot more people that would have been killed by thieves and burglars and rapists anta...... so I dont know if having guns are good or bad now

Texas opinions bro.. :)

but more than burglary.. I think people should own guns in this police state.. if they are talking about taking guns away, they should take it away from cops as well.. donga na kodukulu abuse veelley baaga chestaru.. my friend and his friends who serve in airforce still say this..

well armed militia is in US constitution.. :) 

17 hours ago, prasadr said:

There are more illegal guns in US than legal ones.

i wouldn't call them illegal.. I call them untraceable.. guns manufactured before certain years don't require registration.. those guns still get sold for a higher price.. I think the year was some 1982 or 1992.. I don't exactly remember now..