Ex Roomate Charged with Sexual Battery Charge

lacumba

Hello Friends,

One of my ex room mate was charged with sexual battery charges at costco bayarea.(I am trying to not disclose more details for anonymosity) He seemed to have bumped into a girl unknowingly. The worst part is he did not even realize that he bumped into her. He was detained immediately after coming out of checkout counter and filed with sexual battery charges(apparently). He was not shown or not allowed to see the camera footage. I am trying to find a criminal lawyer that can deal with this case. Anyone faced this kind of situation before. Any suggestions for lawyers who can deal with this. 

I was shocked to hear this as my ex roomie was brahmin with two daughters. And he is very friendly, colloquial. I could not imagine him being creepy.

Help please...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lacumba

• Staysafebro

• panipoori

• sucharitha

2 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

just checked the word meaning ....dennamm em laws raa babu ilantidhi indialo unte jails saripovu .... busstand lo, railway station lo ekkkada poyina dozens koddi untaru

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/sexual-battery.htm

@whatsapp aka @DBgirl be careful ra rey. Choosthe bokkalo yesetattu unnaru lol.

16 minutes ago, lacumba said:

Hello Friends,

One of my ex room mate was charged with sexual battery charges at costco bayarea.(I am trying to not disclose more details for anonymosity) He seemed to have bumped into a girl unknowingly. The worst part is he did not even realize that he bumped into her. He was detained immediately after coming out of checkout counter and filed with sexual battery charges(apparently). He was not shown or not allowed to see the camera footage. I am trying to find a criminal lawyer that can deal with this case. Anyone faced this kind of situation before. Any suggestions for lawyers who can deal with this. 

I was shocked to hear this as my ex roomie was brahmin with two daughters. And he is very friendly, colloquial. I could not imagine him being creepy.

Help please...

https://www.shouselaw.com/sexual_battery.html

He is entitled for his legal rights. Get a lawyer, get a footage and fight hard. File a reverse case, siting mental trauma caused to him and his family due to this fake allegation.

12 hours ago, lacumba said:

Hello Friends,

Help please...

Was he charged without doing anything ? 

12 minutes ago, user789 said:

Really a good question.   One can end up touching other's butt in a crowd, but it is not considered sexual battery, unless one uses his hands to feel bu.tts.  Something is really fishy about his room mate.

16 minutes ago, user789 said:

Why he would be charged with out doing anything??  Manodu minority’ card play cheyochu .