Ex Roomate Charged with Sexual Battery Charge

lacumba

it crossed my mind. But at this point I want to believe him. He said he did not realize something is going on. He was even not allowed to see the footage. He was detained and charged apparently. The least I want to do is to support him. If he did something mischievous and proved guilty, he is going to face it. That much I know. I want to find out if some one got into similar situation, that experience can help him fight atleast.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lacumba

• Staysafebro

• panipoori

• sucharitha

4 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Why he would be charged with out doing anything??  Manodu minority’ card play cheyochu .

Manodi minor kadu, 32 paine unda vachi. Aa girl minor ati untundi

4 minutes ago, lacumba said:

it crossed my mind. But at this point I want to believe him. He said he did not realize something is going on. He was even not allowed to see the footage. He was detained and charged apparently. The least I want to do is to support him. If he did something mischievous and proved guilty, he is going to face it. That much I know. I want to find out if some one got into similar situation, that experience can help him fight atleast.

antae inka detention lo vunnada or out on Bail ??

1 hour ago, lacumba said:

This happened almost a week ago. Detain chesi night anta unchi morning 4 ki vadili pettarants

ok ardam ayindhi. Emra amayi meda padi jailo lo pedithay bayatakochi ela post lu peduthunava nice. 

14 hours ago, lacumba said:

Hello Friends,

One of my ex room mate was charged with sexual battery charges at costco bayarea.(I am trying to not disclose more details for anonymosity) He seemed to have bumped into a girl unknowingly. The worst part is he did not even realize that he bumped into her. He was detained immediately after coming out of checkout counter and filed with sexual battery charges(apparently). He was not shown or not allowed to see the camera footage. I am trying to find a criminal lawyer that can deal with this case. Anyone faced this kind of situation before. Any suggestions for lawyers who can deal with this. 

I was shocked to hear this as my ex roomie was brahmin with two daughters. And he is very friendly, colloquial. I could not imagine him being creepy.

Help please...

Congrats bro when can we see you in TV9

• Haha 1