Uhal truck suggestions

Everydayrunner

3 hours ago, TechAdvice said:

What kind of car you have ? If u have suv or sedan buy trailer hitch and break living equipment it will cost u $150 and u can fit it up on ur own to ur car and rent a trailer for 20-30$ and tow the trailer , if u rent uhaul truck they will charge by miles which will blow up ur bill unless ur company is paying for it 

appudugani transmission mindipodhi

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

This is true exact ga same thing antaro ledo naku teledu but I felt my car pick up taggindi after i had hitch attached to my car. 

31 minutes ago, Amrita said:

This is true exact ga same thing antaro ledo naku teledu but I felt my car pick up taggindi after i had hitch attached to my car. 

its not about the hitch..its the weight you put in the trailor...pickup trucks ante load bearing capacity ekkuva untadi..sedanki around 1500lbs untadi..TS cheppina furniture anta exceed easyga 1500 exceed avtadi

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

its not about the hitch..its the weight you put in the trailor...pickup trucks and load bearing capacity ekkadava untadi..sedanki around 1500lbs untadi..TS cheppina furniture anta exceed easyga 1500 exceed avtadi

I see !

4 hours ago, Amrita said:

Naku hitch ki 450$ ayindi 2016 loney  anta cheap ga ekkada vastundi ? @~`

what car u have? i have suv.. recently with hitch and brake cable got it under $150... look in amazon.

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

it depends how much load u r pulling if u r pulling a heavy trailer with a sedan yes it will.. andukey load capacity specify chestharu.. follow those instrcutions...

10 hours ago, TechAdvice said:

What kind of car you have ? If u have suv or sedan buy trailer hitch and break living equipment it will cost u $150 and u can fit it up on ur own to ur car and rent a trailer for 20-30$ and tow the trailer , if u rent uhaul truck they will charge by miles which will blow up ur bill unless ur company is paying for it 

Trailer ki $20 -30 aaa...lol... it will cost same as truck rent...no option..either sell them or truck rent