Lost 2K from Sulehka

sucharitha

Someone from Sulekha email me that he will donate 10K USD to TDP party and send check to my personal name.

He send 12K, I asked why 12K.

He said after deposit send 2K back and money deposited. I send him 2K but after 2 days check bounced and don’t find any money deposited.

I called bank to get my money back but that said can’t help, I asked them to file fraud but said no use.

How to get money back ?

2 hours ago, sucharitha said:

Someone from Sulekha email me that he will donate 10K USD to TDP party and send check to my personal name.

He send 12K, I asked why 12K.

He said after deposit send 2K back and money deposited. I send him 2K but after 2 days check bounced and don’t find any money deposited.

I called bank to get my money back but that said can’t help, I asked them to file fraud but said no use.

How to get money back ?

I donno its true or not for tdp donation..but these type of msgs people get..when posted for car sales, home rentals etc

5 hours ago, hydusguy said:

I donno its true or not for tdp donation..but these type of msgs people get..when posted for car sales, home rentals etc

I lost 2K