Lost 2K from Sulehka

sucharitha

8 hours ago, sucharitha said:

Someone from Sulekha email me that he will donate 10K USD to TDP party and send check to my personal name.

He send 12K, I asked why 12K.

He said after deposit send 2K back and money deposited. I send him 2K but after 2 days check bounced and don’t find any money deposited.

I called bank to get my money back but that said can’t help, I asked them to file fraud but said no use.

How to get money back ?

Call CBN immediately 

11 hours ago, sucharitha said:

Someone from Sulekha email me that he will donate 10K USD to TDP party and send check to my personal name.

He said after deposit send 2K back and money deposited. I send him 2K but after 2 days check bounced and don’t find any money deposited.

I called bank to get my money back but that said can’t help, I asked them to file fraud but said no use.

How to get money back ?

Its  a scam. Same thing happen to me  6 yrs a go. A guy wants to buy furniture and send extra money cheque . I went to bank bank gave me money for the cheque. I asked him what to do for the extra money , he ask me to refund through money gram . I did it. Money gone. furniture remains with me with out selling . Frustration starts. 
I filed a case ,it no use. Cops told me that usually this kind of things they operate from African  Countries especially Nigeria. which they don't have control on. Phone call will always be a internet call. Cheque is always a dupe check. Usually Banks take 5-7 business to validate it. so many people don't know this. when bank issues money we think its a genuine. but actually not. But give money as a loyalty to the customers upfront meanwhile they validate the cheque , if some thing went wrong they take money from our accounts. 

Hack :- it cost $20,000 to investigate case. But as the money is less than that they don't take chance to do it . this catch gave a chance to loot the people through interent scam .

there are so many cases I heard after my story , like renting home, librarian books, car selling . 

Lesson to be learnt :- Never ever transfer money to the person who you don't know personally especially through wire transfer 

12 hours ago, sucharitha said:

How to get money back ?

Manchi gha ayeinhdi neeku. !!

5 hours ago, sameer1384 said:

Its  a scam. Same thing happen to me  6 yrs a go. A guy wants to buy furniture and send extra money cheque . I went to bank bank gave me money for the cheque. I asked him what to do for the extra money , he ask me to refund through money gram . I did it. Money gone. furniture remains with me with out selling . Frustration starts. 
I filed a case ,it no use. Cops told me that usually this kind of things they operate from African  Countries especially Nigeria. which they don't have control on. Phone call will always be a internet call. Cheque is always a dupe check. Usually Banks take 5-7 business to validate it. so many people don't know this. when bank issues money we think its a genuine. but actually not. But give money as a loyalty to the customers upfront meanwhile they validate the cheque , if some thing went wrong they take money from our accounts. 

Hack :- it cost $20,000 to investigate case. But as the money is less than that they don't take chance to do it . this catch gave a chance to loot the people through interent scam .

there are so many cases I heard after my story , like renting home, librarian books, car selling . 

Lesson to be learnt :- Never ever transfer money to the person who you don't know personally especially through wire transfer 

Sorry