cruise to alaska , stop at canada

lachi

we plan to go to Alaska via cruise from Seattle.

madyalo canada lo one day stop vundi. but we decided not to get out of the cruise. do we still need a canadian visitor VISA? or no? 

we are on H1 and h4 here in USA. 

idi naa question ee. maa friend friend di kaadu. google lo chusa. and didnt get perfect answer. 

ivvala canada embassy OFF so, asking here for any experience guys.

4 minutes ago, lachi said:

madyalo canada lo one day stop vundi. but we decided not to get out of the cruise. do we still need a canadian visitor VISA? or no? 

ilanti vaatiki @Amrita ne answer ivvali 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, lachi said:

you don't need to wait for any other responses. You surely need Canadian visa. before you board the cruise in US, you need to surrender your passport which has the visa.. if you do not, you will not be allowed to board the cruise. bathroom lo vunta, cruise lo vunta, nenu diganu, mummy, daddy, anna chellavu.. even if you don't get down the cruise, the cruise enters canadian waters/port.. so you need to have a visa..

and the reason I say you need not wait for anyone else is I did this trip. all thousands of people on the cruise surrender their passport before boarding.. they give you a ticket number.. all these passports go in a speed boat to Canada where they get stamped by the time you reach.. after you reach Canada, you give your ticket number and they give back the passport to you.. 

8 minutes ago, MRI said:

and the reason I say you need not wait for anyone else is I did this trip. all thousands of people on the cruise surrender their passport before boarding.. they give you a ticket number.. all these passports go in a speed boat to Canada where they get stamped by the time you reach.. after you reach Canada, you give your ticket number and they give back the passport to you.. 

You need visa stamp to comeback USA?