H1 transfer question: friend Question: calling experts

Sanathnagar_Satthi

icon9.png Desi Consultant wants to sue---urgent help please

06-06-2009, 12:56 AM

Hi i was working in XYZ company through ABC employer and i change my empoyer (PQR) and working in same XYZ so i broke the non compete agreement.

Reasons were :
He never pay me on time atleast take 45 days to pay me each month no increament.

XYZ asked me to join PQR else yours contract is over.

So now i have joiined XYZ and they have initiated my H1 Transfer but my emplyer is keep on threatning me that he will sue me and drag me to the court and also still he owes me two months pay (almost 10 Grands) and when i ask him what about my pay he is asying that he dont owe me anything as my Labour petition was filled at 50K which is already paid.... but i have pay stubs which shows that i have worked how many hrs. will that be helpful.

and also i have asked him to send me the copy of contract he is not sending me that also, the contract was on plain Paper ( like Print out)

is that type on contract legal which is not Notarized.
and also he never send me the signed copy or copy he just kept that with him, and he dont have any Acknowledgment that i got that copy (as he never give that to me)

what can i do know please advice and will he seriously do something...

Please Help

waitting for response eagerl

copied from Immihelp:

Non Compute

Hi all my friend 
Do not worry, if you have joined the same customer for which your desi employer has placed.I did the same thing and My employer(Blood Sucker) tried to send me threating email that he will take me to court and Sue for Non compete agreement.Which I signed.Every day he used to sent mail and used to call me.I was really pissed off and i hired a lawyer,instead he Sued me I sued him.I took them to the court.Then he tried to settle me for less anount.But i did not agree.I had decided to go back to India,If i lost the case.I spend aroundd $4000 for case and after one hearing consultancy company tried every method to settle the things.First they are asking for 30% of my annual salary.But in the end he wants to settle But as I had deciced to teach them lessonIn the end I won the case,the consulting company has to pay me around $25000 + legal processing.So my friends do not worry about non compute the Judge decided it is not matter of Non Compete.One think do not take any mail backup and written matterial from the consultancy company and give 2 week notice before leaving amd send good bye mail before quiting.You can send me query, if you need any clarification.Be bold and stand against these bloody suckers.As we emplyee and not sharing their trade secerts,their clients list so non comptete and non complience does not stand against consultants. 

5 hours ago, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

H1 transfer approve aindi.. same vendor and same client..Old employer valla vendor ki enaina problem untunda..

Old empoyer vendor ni sue cheyocha.. trnasfer approve ayyaka old employer ki ela chepparu..

calling db immigration experts 

they will always be a non competance agreement from desi mestris which says you cannot go to the clients which they placed you for like 6 or 12 months depending on what you signed. So the safe thing is let your old employer know that you have taken an fte somewhere else 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ARYA said:

they will always be a non competance agreement from desi mestris which says you cannot go to the clients which they placed you for like 6 or 12 months depending on what you signed. So the safe thing is let your old employer know that you have taken an fte somewhere else 

iddokkate option undi ankunta ba naku...