Trump Administration creates a disorderly mess on H-4 EAD.

GucciGang

8 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

eee karrodu evadu kaka.??.. suit assal suit kaale aadiki... inthaki eediki @H4ead undaa??

We moved to United States as soon as we got married. My wife found work here and I made the hard decision to come on an H-4 visa even though I knew I won’t be able to work because I wanted to be with my family. I understood that H-4 would restrict me because this was year 1994 – more than two decades before H-4 EAD came into existence. But I was hopeful that sooner or later I would be allowed to work. During this time, I took the bar exam in America, passed it and, well, was still unemployed, as my visa restricted me from working.

It took me two years after we filed for the adjustment of status, I could get my green card and work once again. I would say I was still lucky, because back in 1990s this was the amount of time it took to get your adjustment of status and join the work force. Today people that are on H-4 may not be allowed to work at all, as the Trump administration is hell bent on doing away with the H-4 EAD. It will be more than 60 years before they can have the change of status and can work! Doesn’t it sound bizarre?

My two years of being a forced househusband taught me very important lessons – a one-income household in America really puts a financial strain on families. Back then, I remember all we would afford in the name of date nights was a once-in-a-month dinner at McDonald’s! This apart, sitting at home also rusts you as a professional. No matter that I spent at least 30 to 40 hours a week in libraries near my house reading and re-reading American history, somewhere I knew that this gap will slow my professional graph.

https://www.americanbazaaronline.com/2019/04/10/what-my-time-as-a-househusband-on-h-4-visa-without-a-job-taught-me/

Just now, tom bhayya said:

My wife found work here and I made the hard decision to come on an H-4 visa even though I knew I won’t be able to work because I wanted to be with my family.

@3$%

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

We moved to United States as soon as we got married. My wife found work here and I made the hard decision to come on an H-4 visa even though I knew I won’t be able to work because I wanted to be with my family. I understood that H-4 would restrict me because this was year 1994 – more than two decades before H-4 EAD came into existence. But I was hopeful that sooner or later I would be allowed to work. During this time, I took the bar exam in America, passed it and, well, was still unemployed, as my visa restricted me from working.

It took me two years after we filed for the adjustment of status, I could get my green card and work once again. I would say I was still lucky, because back in 1990s this was the amount of time it took to get your adjustment of status and join the work force. Today people that are on H-4 may not be allowed to work at all, as the Trump administration is hell bent on doing away with the H-4 EAD. It will be more than 60 years before they can have the change of status and can work! Doesn’t it sound bizarre?

My two years of being a forced househusband taught me very important lessons – a one-income household in America really puts a financial strain on families. Back then, I remember all we would afford in the name of date nights was a once-in-a-month dinner at McDonald’s! This apart, sitting at home also rusts you as a professional. No matter that I spent at least 30 to 40 hours a week in libraries near my house reading and re-reading American history, somewhere I knew that this gap will slow my professional graph.

https://www.americanbazaaronline.com/2019/04/10/what-my-time-as-a-househusband-on-h-4-visa-without-a-job-taught-me/

aadi karre face ki Job ichudey ekkuva malli raagaane EAD lu Green Card lu iyyalanta.. solledava...