Mortgage interest rate?

Kaalakeya

3 minutes ago, aviator said:

Not ARM. 30 year fixed conventional. Mortgage rates  track 10 year treasury yield and it recently went down to historic lows. so was able to lock @3.25. the rates stabilized a bit now and 3.25 is not available anymore. doesn't mean it wont come back. need to shop around a bit for mortgages to get the best rate. Don't go to banks directly. better.com and credible.com you can create free profiles and  get an idea of what rates you can expect based on your credit. ( both do soft check and wont impact credit scores). Then you can shop with brokers as they can generally get a bit better deals than these.

how to get broker contacts ?

7 minutes ago, Rabbo said:

how to get broker contacts ?

go to bankrate.com bro and put in your loan details. it will give you a list of brokers/banks with rates/apr etc. pick a few and start calling. have them compete against each other to get you the best rate.

There are other sites like bankrate (zillow is one) that will give you a list of brokers depending on your requirements

27 minutes ago, Bestguy said:

3.25 30 years ante good deal its not ARM right??..Title transfer ante title insurance aaa?

Title transfer is the land transfer fee (need to paid to local county govt) . In my case , the builder is paying half. but in case of a re-sale, i believe the buyer picks it up 100% (depending on how you negotiate)

title insurance is different and is insurance for the lender to protect against any issues with the land. mana bashalo protection against kabja 

4 minutes ago, aviator said:

Title transfer is the land transfer fee (need to paid to local county govt) . In my case , the builder is paying half. but in case of a re-sale, i believe the buyer picks it up 100% (depending on how you negotiate)

title insurance is different and is insurance for the lender to protect against any issues with the land. mana bashalo protection against kabja 

mine is old house not new one le..I got for 2.62 2 years back  10 year loan term..

3 minutes ago, Bestguy said:

mine is old house not new one le..I got for 2.62 2 years back  10 year loan term..

for 10 year you got a good deal. Basically rates now are where they are at about 2.5 years ago. In your case, you may not gain much refinancing. ( i doubt you will get 10 year for 2.62 now)

3 hours ago, aviator said:

closing next month . locked in 3.25 @30 years. 4500 in sellers credit (covers lenders fee and some closing costs). Also seller pays 50% title transfer tax.

which lender

6 hours ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

Home value 550k ,down 20% chesthuna ,agent 2000$ pettukuni migitha antha enakki isthunad and mortgage lender is giving 7000$ towards closing costs idhi naa scenario,suggest lenders and info is good.Thanks for posting in detail analysis on mortgage interest .Dude also one more question Nenu investment kosam town home konali ani choosthuna after dec once i am done with my current closing can i buy a home with 5% down payment and get a loan approved

Most of the cases.. you can't buy investment property with 5% down, you would need 20% down.  I would say.. for the current home, go with 5% down and keep the remaining for your investment property.

6 hours ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

Home value 550k ,down 20% chesthuna ,agent 2000$ pettukuni migitha antha enakki isthunad and mortgage lender is giving 7000$ towards closing costs idhi naa scenario,suggest lenders and info is good.Thanks for posting in detail analysis on mortgage interest .Dude also one more question Nenu investment kosam town home konali ani choosthuna after dec once i am done with my current closing can i buy a home with 5% down payment and get a loan approved

With interest rates low (and also your net mortgage rate will be even lower after tax deductions), it doesn't make sense to put down 20%. Depending on what you are comfortable with in monthly payments go with less and pay PMI. . Investment property mortgages carry a higher rate/apr. So calculate your ROI on the investment property and see if it makes sense. at the end of the day it should be able to pay its mortgage and some on top for regular maintenance. then anything beyond that is your profit.

On 8/8/2019 at 10:56 AM, aviator said:

closing next month . locked in 3.25 @30 years. 4500 in sellers credit (covers lenders fee and some closing costs). Also seller pays 50% title transfer tax.

lenders fee ante points/origination fee?

seller enduku isthunnadu credit,..

14 hours ago, kuduvu said:

maa dosthu ki 3.5 with 0 points...evariko 3.25 vachindi annaru....

Ekkada man. Can you pm me details. I am looking for 30 yr mortgage. 3.6% antunnaru ikkada