Karma Siddantham

Hector8

2 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Divine destiny is when God wrote down in the Preserved Tablet ("al-Lawhu 'l-Mahfuz") all that has happened and will happen, which will come to pass as written.[citation needed]

According to this belief, a person's action is not caused by what is written in the Preserved Tablet but, rather, the action is written in the Preserved Tablet because God already knows all occurrences without the restrictions of time.[5][dead link]

An individual has power to choose, but since God created time and space he knows what will happen. God is without any bond of time and space. Therefore, what will happen has meaning only to humans, who are limited in time and space. An analogy is someone who watches a movie for the second time, who knows what will happen next, while for the first time watcher the next move is unknown.

per this why do you do daily actions then ? why everyone does ? is it destiny declared by god for everyone to do daily actions ? 

An individual has power to choose, but since God created time and space he knows what will happen. -- your point proves that individual power to choose is destined by god but also says god knows everything. In hinduism its clear not sure about other religions context 

god only responsiblle for life and death - rest between would be by individual, could also add what happens is karma (prev or current or future) based on actions (bad/good). All you could do is DO good Be Good. Thats all 

9 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

per this why do you do daily actions then ? why everyone does ? is it destiny declared by god for everyone to do daily actions ? 

An individual has power to choose, but since God created time and space he knows what will happen. -- your point proves that individual power to choose is destined by god but also says god knows everything. In hinduism its clear not sure about other religions context 

god only responsiblle for life and death - rest between would be by individual, could also add what happens is karma (prev or current or future) based on actions (bad/good). All you could do is DO good Be Good. Thats all 

Everyone feels good and thinks he does good according to his/her perspectives while in fact they does opposite sometimes. for ex: mesthris, trump, modi

Daily actions are nothing but freewill within limitations ex: you can't hold mountain on finger

prsedestined in the sense from gods point of view. You are thinking only from your point of view. Hope you open another dimension and observe the society from 3rd eye view and your perspective  changes from self to another dimensional thinking

god predestines everyone because god is not bound by time and space

individual has freewill and he is bound by time and space.

karma theory, philosophy are created by society. Dont think its the voice of god.

47 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

good luck to you mate 

Miru energy waste chesukuntunnaru. Open mind vallaki cheppachu , leda chadivi avi vadinche vallato kuda discussion cheyachu adi leni vallato argument tappa emundadu. MI laga nenu chala argue chese give up chesa. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Miru energy waste chesukuntunnaru. Open mind vallaki cheppachu adi leni vallato argument tappa emundadu. MI laga nenu chala argue chese give up chesa. 

Come out of the society, be individualistic and you may experience god. Other wise you will follow the rules prescribed for the obedience for fools and guidance of wise man.

12 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Come out of the society, be individualistic and you may experience god. Other wise you will follow the rules prescribed for the obedience for fools and guidance of wise man.

How you know i am not individualistic ? Am i not a stranger for you? Keep your muft suggestions. Most times you dont know what you even talk or chat on this forum. Youtube channel lo chusi astrology vachu ani claim chese rakam sir miru.  Makes no sense to listen to your advice's. No thanks !

Just now, Amrita said:

How you know i am not individualistic ? Am i not a stranger for you? Keep your muft suggestions. Most times you dont know what you even talk or chat on this forum.  No thanks !

Thanks, dont think you are intelligent but in fact you are brainwashed by society dictated by muft suggestion givers. if you are individualistic you dont tell the other person peter that i have given up talking with him in these matters

2 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Thanks, dont think you are intelligent but in fact you are brainwashed by society dictated by muft suggestion givers. if you are individualistic you dont tell the other person peter that i have given up talking with him in these matters

Him annana? Gummadikaya donga spotted.  English kuda rada? Sorry adi telugu.  Nikanna masthu better nenu at least i know what i write. I am least interested to even reply back to you. Take care  @3$%

+_(

13 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Miru energy waste chesukuntunnaru. Open mind vallaki cheppachu , leda chadivi avi vadinche vallato kuda discussion cheyachu adi leni vallato argument tappa emundadu. MI laga nenu chala argue chese give up chesa.