Karma Siddantham

Hector8

1 minute ago, Hector8 said:

tenor.gif

This is problem with you adugutav and malla pakkola point ni criticize chestav. You dont have to believe or agree but need not be negative/mock. Its okay to agree to disagree.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

You know about your karmas when you are in womb. You choose your parents based on your karma ( bad/good) punishment anedi evado ivvatledu ni soul is selecting it. Karma balance 0 ayyi spiritual ayite you get liberated.

You understand this concept so well when you face hardships in life even after you do 100% putting human efforts. Appudu manaki telustundi force beyond our control undi and its driving it ani.

PS: As i told you earlier never believed in karma/astrology till i had hardships in life.

nuvvu mari prathidi edo meaning undi ani inko daniki realate chesukoni .... neeku nve satisfy avuthunnav anipisthundi

Just now, Amrita said:

This is problem with you adugutav and malla pakkola point ni criticize chestav. You dont have to believe or agree but need not be negative/mock. Its okay to agree to disagree.

ala analedu nenu... prathi daniki edo deep meaning unde untundi ane oka assumption lo untav anipisthundi

18 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

chinna chinna pillalu small age lo health issues tho chanipotharu kada.... is it related to karma?

Good question bro! Any ‘yes’ replies to this question are bullshitt.

2 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

yes.... andaru ee satyani telusukoni etuvanti vatini nammakunda cheyali 

There will be  emptiness in life or in brain at certain stage of life. Then you have to believe in something otherwise brain doesn't co operate. You can be happy to say i am alright now but different individuals experience different perspectives in life. Belief was there since early man stages, its hard to come out of beliefs. Athiests also believe in something( bigbang, crystals, science).

1 minute ago, Beardman said:

There will be  emptiness in life or in brain at certain stage of life. Then you have to believe in something otherwise brain doesn't co operate. You can be happy to say i am alright now but different individuals experience different perspectives in life. Belief was there since early man stages, its hard to come out of beliefs. Athiests also believe in something( bigbang, crystals, science).

Do you beleive in the question asked by  @boeing747

5 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

feaceful yudham lo pothe and 72 virgins dorakkapothe karma anukovala

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You know about your karmas when you are in womb. You choose your parents based on your karma ( bad/good) punishment anedi evado ivvatledu ni soul is selecting it. Karma balance 0 ayyi spiritual ayite you get liberated.

You understand this concept so well when you face hardships in life even after you do 100% putting human efforts. Appudu manaki telustundi force beyond our control undi and its driving it ani.

PS: As i told you earlier never believed in karma/astrology till i had hardships in life.

waste discussion... ikkada disco cheytaniki rale just frustration vecchinchataniki aaya TS

1 minute ago, Beardman said:

may be true

2 minutes ago, Beardman said:

yera enti kaburlu... em antunnaru mee ollu 

6 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

feaceful yudham lo pothe and 72 virgins dorakkapothe karma anukovala

answer cheppithe vere topic ki shift aipothadi thread .... i dont want to answer here