Aadavaari aakali choopulu

Respected_Sir

your defination of rich and your defination of beautiul cheppu baa....

ninna nee na immediate cousin papa gurinchi intlo talk...

she looks good (but papa and parents think she is super duper georgeous)--papa is short , fair, ok features...over all good. bbm +australia MS. now working at Infosys (papa is 29 yr old). Her dad will give her a rental property which will produce 1.50Lk + per mth.

Vallu kuda nee laagee peeling baa...rich+handsome+well educated+no sisters/no or old parents  unna dude kosam...

Iam not blaming or criticizing any one--evariki requirment valladi .

6 hours ago, kitkat said:

your defination of rich and your defination of beautiul cheppu baa....

ninna nee na immediate cousin papa gurinchi intlo talk...

she looks good (but papa and parents think she is super duper georgeous)--papa is short , fair, ok features...over all good. bbm +australia MS. now working at Infosys (papa is 29 yr old). Her dad will give her a rental property which will produce 1.50Lk + per mth.

Vallu kuda nee laagee peeling baa...rich+handsome+well educated+no sisters/no or old parents  unna dude kosam...

Iam not blaming or criticizing any one--evariki requirment valladi .

Bro then they are upper middle class not rich. Rich they do not have to think much before buying. 1.5 L per month in rental is not rich. I am good looking and have property worth 50Cr. I want to increase it to 10 times. I am already getting offers from good looking girls but they are upper middle class. I dont know if I can be considered as rich. There are many people in our circle who has more than 100 cr worth properties and I want to be in that batch. When beautiful girls are looking for rich handsome guy why shouldn't I look for rich beautiful girl?