Help me.

lsmartShankar

We are married for 4.5 years. First 1 year we enjoyed a lot and decided no kids first 3 years. We both work in different places central and west coast. After 2 years we decided to have kids but timing was not right we used to meet every 2 weeks. For the last 6 months I’m not at all active in sex and I’m worried about not having kid. How to improve my $3x life? Any over the counter pill will improve my stamina or any natural foods. Please help and I beg don’t make fun of me. Thanks guys

Dont worry man.. andariki first attempt lone or few attempts lo avvadu.. keep it simple and mukhyam ga me wife ovulate ayye time lo work out cheste manchidi.. natural gel and more intimacy vachidi..

dont let the depression take over you.. try hard anthe

Gym start chey bro you will have more strength... dooram kabatti pakka time dorkutadi gym ki ... trail antava .. periods aipoinaka oka 1 week ki vellu .. oka 1 week wfh chey ... approx 11th day from her periods ai poina day nundi every alternative day Chex chey ... vitamin d important ... oysters Tinu .. daily oka half Brazil nut tinu ... sp3rm strong aitadi ... 

Nee wife ovulate aiyye time approx time calculate cheyandi.. online tools untay help kosam .. 25/28 day cycle and period date pedithe results motham istadi...

NOTE: Mee wife inka ekkuva stress aitadi (Indian society mentality valla ladies ke ekkuva stress for not having kids) so nuvvu stress padda em farak padadu ... dhairyam cheppu and ask her to join in gym .. PRENATAL vesukununda ?

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, lsmartShankar said:

We are married for 4.5 years. First 1 year we enjoyed a lot and decided no kids first 3 years. We both work in different places central and west coast. After 2 years we decided to have kids but timing was not right we used to meet every 2 weeks. For the last 6 months I’m not at all active in sex and I’m worried about not having kid. How to improve my $3x life? Any over the counter pill will improve my stamina or any natural foods. Please help and I beg don’t make fun of me. Thanks guys

go to doctor and have prescribed tablets - all good; use the tablets in limited, could have side effects too - so limited ga vesukunte em kaadhu. 

33 minutes ago, lsmartShankar said:

first project colocate chesei mama..

remote travel family planning is stressful

40 minutes ago, lsmartShankar said:

if this post is genuine ... use ovia app track fertile days and try on those days . eee 3 years elaa manage chesaru anedi kuda important, if used pills other than condoms check with doctor and most importantly get fit if you are not already ( ekkada fitness and stress free life is important for girl more than boy).  Hope this helps

If you're not active workout cheyyi bro or atleast cardio. It helps to maintain libido and you won't get tired easily. Also, three years nundi etla distant unnav bro? I don't want to judge kaani, what's even the point of marrying if you can't stay together. Job set avvatle and all are silly reasons. Staying together outweighs everything. Marriage is a journey!

Also, if you're into weed try using it when you guys meet. I don't know why it's frowned upon in the db but it helps a lot of people when used responsibly. Also, it's legal all over the west coast. Weed and sex is amazing and I will repeat, it's AMAZING!! Let me know if you need help in choosing strains or products. I am always ready to help a fellow toker.

3 hours ago, lsmartShankar said:

@TensionNahiLeneka

3 hours ago, lsmartShankar said:

@MiryalgudaMaruthiRao

@BeerBob123

3 hours ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Nee wife ovulate aiyye time approx time calculate cheyandi.. online tools untay help kosam .. 25/28 day cycle and period date pedithe results motham istadi...

NOTE: Mee wife inka ekkuva stress aitadi (Indian society mentality valla ladies ke ekkuva stress for not having kids) so nuvvu stress padda em farak padadu ... dhairyam cheppu and ask her to join in gym .. PRENATAL vesukununda ?

problem wife di kadu anta

ayanaki banam undi gani daniki padunu ledhu anta

40 minutes ago, poothareku said:

If you're not active workout cheyyi bro or atleast cardio. It helps to maintain libido and you won't get tired easily. Also, three years nundi etla distant unnav bro? I don't want to judge kaani, what's even the point of marrying if you can't stay together. Job set avvatle and all are silly reasons. Staying together outweighs everything. Marriage is a journey!

Also, if you're into weed try using it when you guys meet. I don't know why it's frowned upon in the db but it helps a lot of people when used responsibly. Also, it's legal all over the west coast. Weed and sex is amazing and I will repeat, it's AMAZING!! Let me know if you need help in choosing strains or products. I am always ready to help a fellow toker.

bi weekly relations are common no ani @JohnSnow anadu