Help me.

lsmartShankar

4 hours ago, lsmartShankar said:

We are married for 4.5 years. First 1 year we enjoyed a lot and decided no kids first 3 years. We both work in different places central and west coast. After 2 years we decided to have kids but timing was not right we used to meet every 2 weeks. For the last 6 months I’m not at all active in sex and I’m worried about not having kid. How to improve my $3x life? Any over the counter pill will improve my stamina or any natural foods. Please help and I beg don’t make fun of me. Thanks guys

no comments, no idea , out of subject

5 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

bi weekly relations are common no ani @JohnSnow anadu

bi weekly travel chesthu, two places lo rent chese badulu takkuva pay ki same place lo unte it'll even out if money is the concern

5 hours ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

Dont worry man.. andariki first attempt lone or few attempts lo avvadu.. keep it simple and mukhyam ga me wife ovulate ayye time lo work out cheste manchidi.. natural gel and more intimacy vachidi..

dont let the depression take over you.. try hard anthe

Ya timing is important

4 hours ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Gym start chey bro you will have more strength... dooram kabatti pakka time dorkutadi gym ki ... trail antava .. periods aipoinaka oka 1 week ki vellu .. oka 1 week wfh chey ... approx 11th day from her periods ai poina day nundi every alternative day Chex chey ... vitamin d important ... oysters Tinu .. daily oka half Brazil nut tinu ... sp3rm strong aitadi ... 

11th from day 1 period or after period ?

4 hours ago, Kootami said:

if this post is genuine ... use ovia app track fertile days and try on those days . eee 3 years elaa manage chesaru anedi kuda important, if used pills other than condoms check with doctor and most importantly get fit if you are not already ( ekkada fitness and stress free life is important for girl more than boy).  Hope this helps

Sometimes pills used

2 hours ago, poothareku said:

If you're not active workout cheyyi bro or atleast cardio. It helps to maintain libido and you won't get tired easily. Also, three years nundi etla distant unnav bro? I don't want to judge kaani, what's even the point of marrying if you can't stay together. Job set avvatle and all are silly reasons. Staying together outweighs everything. Marriage is a journey!

Also, if you're into weed try using it when you guys meet. I don't know why it's frowned upon in the db but it helps a lot of people when used responsibly. Also, it's legal all over the west coast. Weed and sex is amazing and I will repeat, it's AMAZING!! Let me know if you need help in choosing strains or products. I am always ready to help a fellow toker.

Weed ah I hate that smell

5 hours ago, lsmartShankar said:

We are married for 4.5 years. First 1 year we enjoyed a lot and decided no kids first 3 years. We both work in different places central and west coast. After 2 years we decided to have kids but timing was not right we used to meet every 2 weeks. For the last 6 months I’m not at all active in sex and I’m worried about not having kid. How to improve my $3x life? Any over the counter pill will improve my stamina or any natural foods. Please help and I beg don’t make fun of me. Thanks guys

go to sex therapist man... google it you can find one easily and insurance covered also.

6 hours ago, lsmartShankar said:

1 hour ago, lsmartShankar said:

Ya timing is important

Not in our hands

11th from day 1 period or after period ?

Sometimes pills used

Nuvvu pakkakelli adukomanta

1 hour ago, xano917 said:

go to sex therapist man... google it you can find one easily and insurance covered also.

1 hour ago, Hector8 said:

afdbrocks

Clue ane app untadi andhulo period track chesukovachu based on that ovulation period telisidi. Nd regarding ur prob doc ni consult chei ikkada evaru enni cheppina avi nee case ki set avuthayo ledo telidu. Ilanti serious issues ni db suggestions meeda depend avvaku.