A popular db member spotted.. one more time..

r2d2

Woman Puts Octopus On Face, Ends Up In Hospital

Image result for Woman Puts Octopus On Face, Ends Up In Hospital

A Washington woman’s photo with an octopus not only went viral, but it also led to a serious infection after the creature bit her chin.Jamie Bisceglia was participating in a salmon fishing derby in Tacoma Narrows on Saturday when she realized she probably wasn’t going to win that event. However, she saw another opportunity for glory when she spied an octopus one of her friends had caught. “I grabbed it off the hook and said, ‘Take a picture for the photo contest,’” Bisceglia told HuffPost. She put the cephalopod on her face and said the tentacles covered her ears and nose. It was perfect for a fun photo, except when the octopus bit down on her chin. “[My friends] noticed my face had changed,” she said. “We couldn’t get the beak to dislodge ― it was like a rong.” Although Bisceglia eventually freed herself from the octopus, she bled profusely for 30 minutes afterwards. “There’s still a pus pocket and there’s a spot under my chin,” she said.