Real issue pls save my friend

Bodi_lafangi

One of my friend sister marriage fix with north guy, after two months he was saying, I want to go Canada, if I marrie you I can't go there. Is there any option we can send her, girl was graduated...pls help

8 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Enduku tisukupoledu ?

Lekapote pelli postpone chesukoni poyi malli vachi chesukomanu

Vaadi India lo unnadu, infact he doesn't have Canada visa, he was saying if I marrie you I can't get visa..is dat true..?

Just now, Bodi_lafangi said:

Vaadi India lo unnadu, infact he doesn't have Canada visa, he was saying if I marrie you I can't get visa..is dat true..?

Bokkalo este Inga life lo visa radu

1 minute ago, Bodi_lafangi said:

No. You can apply for PR together if you are married and you ll get more points. 

PS: Aina pellam kante visa important ane vadiki ela isthunnaru vayya pillani siggu lekunda

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Bodi_lafangi said:

One of my friend sister marriage fix with north guy, after two months he was saying, I want to go Canada, if I marrie you I can't go there. Is there any option we can send her, girl was graduated...pls help

cancel marriage, pellam kanna canada imp annoditho endi vaa

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

No. You can apply for PR together if you are married and you ll get more points. 

PS: Aina pellam kante visa important ane vadiki ela isthunnaru vayya pillani siggu lekunda

Amen

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Kootami said:

cancel marriage, pellam kanna canada imp annoditho endi vaa

Adi kaadu bhayya my friend family anounce he was the guy who marries her with all relatives, they can't go back that's the problem

Adi kaadu bhayya my friend family anounce he was the guy who marries her with all relatives, they can't go back that's the problem

Ilanti dikku malinavi problems ankunte evadu em peekaledu, mundu mundu erka aithadi po

32 minutes ago, Bodi_lafangi said:

brain undha , save my friend endhi.. ikkada avaru em save chestharu man..............

salaha kavali ani adugu anthey..  Image result for fasak gif

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Vaadi convey endante after graduation 3 year's bench etla chupistam with out experience..

36 minutes ago, Bodi_lafangi said:

Good only marraige Fix indi...marraige avaledu...

Marriage vishayam lo visa, loveda saakulu cheppe vaalu life long kaapuram em chestaru..

Ask ur frnd sis...is he really worth it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

brain undha , save my friend endhi.. ikkada avaru em save chestharu man..............

salaha kavali ani adugu anthey..  Image result for fasak gif

Nuvvu anukunna salaha evvara Bhai , ninnu evadu antha burden etthukomannadu...

Nuvvu anukunna salaha evvara Bhai , ninnu evadu antha burden etthukomannadu...

aa title andhi vayya , please save my friend... adho avado sachi pothunattu...