Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• tacobell fan

• cosmopolitan

• MobileMusic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

what if you say NO? They won't approve the card?

yes.. nenu ochina kottalo andaram students yes pettey apply chesam.. nijayithi ga no pedithey immediate decline chesaru.. 

Just now, MRI said:

yes.. nenu ochina kottalo andaram students yes pettey apply chesam.. nijayithi ga no pedithey immediate decline chesaru.. 

Honest ga unta ante nenoppukonu.gif antaru. So you have to behave same way.

Just now, cosmopolitan said:

Lite ..good with chase sapphire reserve 

$450 Annual fee endhuku bokka. They are making us spend more by pushing with these crazy rewards. I have this and I have around 200k miles but i regret opening that card. 

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

$450 Annual fee endhuku bokka. They are making us spend more by pushing with these crazy rewards. I have this and I have around 200k miles but i regret opening that card. 

I travel frequently.. every year 300$ reimburse chesthadu.. had to cancel a trip which costed around 2000$ for all cancellations.. within 5 days money reimbursed.. Inka chaala unayi benefits .. if you travel a lot .. travel cheyakapothe waste  ee card 

I travel frequently.. every year 300$ reimburse chesthadu.. had to cancel a trip which costed around 2000$ for all cancellations.. within 5 days money reimbursed.. Inka chaala unayi benefits .. if you travel a lot 

Travel is part of every immigrant's life if you ask me. But how does highlighted in work? 

23 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Travel is part of every immigrant's life if you ask me. But how does highlighted in work? 

Travel ante new places ki .. oka trip Vesam ..because of bad health on the day of travel .. had to cancel .. flight cancellation fee and hotel (hotel dhi non refundable unde).. so medical certificates tho  claim chesam .. got everything back without questions asked by chase 

1 hour ago, cosmopolitan said:

Travel ante new places ki .. oka trip Vesam ..because of bad health on the day of travel .. had to cancel .. flight cancellation fee and hotel (hotel dhi non refundable unde).. so medical certificates tho  claim chesam .. got everything back without questions asked by chase 

Some credit cards offering these perks but it's one of a case that you had kada

12 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Some credit cards offering these perks but it's one of a case that you had kada

Yeah..for me ..I will recover the fee easily..India ki velinapudu or while coming back .. lounges chala helpful if u have long layovers ..chala help ayindhi... ikada discuss chesthe db people will feel bored .. but as I said travel baga chesthe helpful ee card . .. otherwise waste 

Yeah..for me ..I will recover the fee easily.. ikada discuss chesthe db people will feel bored .. but as I said travel baga chesthe helpful ee card . 

Travel is very usual but 450 pay chesi $300 Travel credit return istunnadu, meaning $150 you are paying for card membership? Priority Lounge access antadu which means you are forced to fly from those airports which got access to this lounge. This is a way to lock to one eco system. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Travel is very usual but 450 pay chesi $300 Travel credit return istunnadu, meaning $150 you are paying for card membership? Priority Lounge access antadu which means you are forced to fly from those airports which got access to this lounge. This is a way to lock to one eco system. 

Ok ..nakaithe baga use avuthadhi..