Howmuch gas it takes?

ParodyPig

I did it couple of times. Pacifica lo, it took 5 gallons. Night 10AM to morning 5AM.

I think engines go into sleep mode and runs only to charge the battery. 

2 hours ago, ParodyPig said:

Overnight rest area lo car lo padukunte, ac/heater ki entha gas avutundo telusa evariki ayinaa?

Idling lo pedithe, a typical 4 cylinder engine car will be able to run for upto 2-3 hours on one gallon of gas...

Just now, Hector8 said:

gofund me create chey motel paisalu donate chestam antunna db prajalu

I want to live like that. Van life

life style changing ki think chestunna

41 minutes ago, ParodyPig said:

I want to live like that. Van life

life style changing ki think chestunna

Khaali time baga ekkuva undi igo itta overlanders vanlife insta lo hashtags pattuku eladute ilanti thoughts ee ostai..

don’t be another insta hippy overlander.

Car off chesukuni kuda padukovachu. 

I usually do sleep in my suv, comfortably for 1 adult and a pet, or two adults if petites/asian

just don’t turn on the car, if it’s hot, pull down the windows. I usually open rear hatch and sleep. 

Not safe in gas stations. Go to any national/state parks. Make your route to destination to include a surrounding state/fed park for sleepover

Idling is banned in some states. car on lo petti ac on cheskoni padukuntey entha gas avthundhi aney gaa nee question??? estimated 1.2 gallon per hr at max on idling.

if you want to do so, do so in a rest area on the highway and park car in the very corner and do it.

someone or a cop might come and knock your window to ask why you are idling, when you just want to sleep      ani 

So be prepared to answer.

15 hours ago, MobileMusic said:

I guess it is less stress on the engine than driving around because the car is just idling and not in gear or motion

more stress on battery, engine doesn't come under consideration when not running.

6 hours ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Khaali time baga ekkuva undi igo itta overlanders vanlife insta lo hashtags pattuku eladute ilanti thoughts ee ostai..

don’t be another insta hippy overlander.

Car off chesukuni kuda padukovachu. 

I usually do sleep in my suv, comfortably for 1 adult and a pet, or two adults if petites/asian

just don’t turn on the car, if it’s hot, pull down the windows. I usually open rear hatch and sleep. 

Not safe in gas stations. Go to any national/state parks. Make your route to destination to include a surrounding state/fed park for sleepover

Winter lo ela mari? Michigan ikkada