Sulekha Scam

raj9911

ila jargutayi

Hello Xxxxx

Thanks for your prompt response. I work with an organization engaged in Biomedical sciences. I am currently in  Albuquerque,NM. And am originally Pune (Maharashtra).I appreciate the details you gave out to me about your room. Since i m unable to view it in person that helps my judgment.

I m okay with the rental fees/utilities.I will be needing your help for much understanding. I can only make my first month Rent /Utilities payment through check because my sponsor is going to be responsible in handling my accommodation for the first month payment for my rent plus other expenses for my relocating and after the first month payment. I will be handling all other payments in person afterwards.

Bear with me on this,due to a long distance from Albuquerque the only way of communication for now is through text Msg or email. And have attached a copy of my ID so you know am serious about getting the place.

Can I Trust You to refund any extra balance back to me after deducting rent plus utilities from my first payment you will receive from sponsor because you will be receiving more than the rent on the first check the extra amount is for my travelling and relocating expenses. And please i will need the  single room.

If you agree I will be needing you to reply back with your Full Name,Address and cell phone on where my company will make out the first payment to secure the place for rent plus utilities, Do get back to me soonest.

Regards,
Sreenivasarao      

Don't respond back. Even please don't post the contact details, because they might be real numbers of the original folks. Unnecessarily we are showing their info, because of scam. I got many like that, but ignored them.

Just now, jays02 said:

Don't respond back. Even please don't post the contact details, because they might be real numbers of the original folks. Unnecessarily we are showing their info, because of scam. I got many like that, but ignored them.

number ki call chesa .... no response

naku telisina okammai ki same happened 3 years back...ammai London nunchi US vastunna ani cheppindi...she lost good amount of money and bank kuda ammai account close chesindi 

55 minutes ago, jays02 said:

Send email back and forth to have more fun.. lol ;)

1 hour ago, raj9911 said:

ila jargutayi

Hello Xxxxx

Thanks for your prompt response. I work with an organization engaged in Biomedical sciences. I am currently in  Albuquerque,NM. And am originally Pune (Maharashtra).I appreciate the details you gave out to me about your room. Since i m unable to view it in person that helps my judgment.

I m okay with the rental fees/utilities.I will be needing your help for much understanding. I can only make my first month Rent /Utilities payment through check because my sponsor is going to be responsible in handling my accommodation for the first month payment for my rent plus other expenses for my relocating and after the first month payment. I will be handling all other payments in person afterwards.

Bear with me on this,due to a long distance from Albuquerque the only way of communication for now is through text Msg or email. And have attached a copy of my ID so you know am serious about getting the place.

Can I Trust You to refund any extra balance back to me after deducting rent plus utilities from my first payment you will receive from sponsor because you will be receiving more than the rent on the first check the extra amount is for my travelling and relocating expenses. And please i will need the  single room.

If you agree I will be needing you to reply back with your Full Name,Address and cell phone on where my company will make out the first payment to secure the place for rent plus utilities, Do get back to me soonest.

Regards,
Sreenivasarao      

Otherday.. I got call from social security admin and said.. you got arrest warrant blah.. blah.. I was like "OMG" what do I do.. how to handle etc and almost told them I am shivering with it.. and then, almost acted I got heart attack.. on the phone, that lady is like do this.. do that.. I was like.. lol.. lalalala.. 😂😂

1 minute ago, neekunuvvetopu said:

Otherday.. I got call from social security admin and said.. you got arrest warrant blah.. blah.. I was like "OMG" what do I do.. how to handle etc and almost told them I am shivering with it.. and then, almost acted I got heart attack.. on the phone, that lady is like do this.. do that.. I was like.. lol.. lalalala.. 😂😂

naku recent ga call chesadu okadu .... direct ga hindi lo esukunna 

I get a lot of these emails. Vallaki fake addresses pampinchi fedex cheyamanta checks. Okkodini aithe I made him mail the check 3 times saying I gave him the wrong address previously 

9 hours ago, Hector8 said:

naku recent ga call chesadu okadu .... direct ga hindi lo esukunna 

same baa oka roju ma office lo evadiko vachindi  oka voice mimic chesi english lo matlada

taruvata  hindi lo banda na boothulu titta

cut chesi 10gadu

naku ee sulekha reponse vachai.. ammai perutho vachai.. tempt ina gani control chesukoni.. respond avvale...

5 yrs maa office lo oka abbai ki call vachindi.. westren union ki money transfer chedau 3k anukunta.. maa manager vachi adigithe emo theyliyadhu ante desi manager call chesadu.. em ayyav ekkadiki poinav ante ila call vachindi evariki cheppaku mem call trace chesthunnam annaru ani cheppadu...

• 1 month later...

same context

Got your response.  I planned to arrive on the 30th of SEPTEMBER but I am a bit flexible with the move in date so we can always work on what date best suit you for my arrival.

I have a contract job for 6 months and need a place to stay for this period of time. I work in Hawaii  as a Network Engineer through HCL Technologies.

Am originally from Rui, Maharashtra. I am a vegetarian but I have no problem to share a place with people who are non Vegan, I love to live in a clean place. environment.

Please KINDLY NOTE THAT My first month rent will be paid by check payment and other subsequent rent will be directly paid by me either cash or through online transfer once I arrive.

I will appreciate if you could send me pictures as I will not be able to view the place in person.

FYI is  a copy of my passport, let me know if you have any queries.