Sulekha Scam

raj9911

2 minutes ago, roxiczone said:

Papam, Sayam kosam choosthuna saati telugu vadiki sayam cheyyatam manesi enti eeh apanindhalu :5_2_108:

Bro i thought he is genuine passport last page add chesadu.. but seeing the conversation, and above emails i bailed out. below is the last email.

Thank you for responding back with the picture, everything looks good and clear to me and thanks for the additional detailed information.

With that been said, I will instruct my sponsors to have a check payment issued out to you immediately in that regard I should be needing the details below to have the check payment sent out to you.

First and last Names :
Physical Address (NOT P.O BOX):
Apartment Number :
Zip Code:
State:
Cell Phone # :

I await your immediate response to this email.

7 minutes ago, indra_babu said:

Bro i thought he is genuine passport last page add chesadu.. but seeing the conversation, and above emails i bailed out. below is the last email.

Thank you for responding back with the picture, everything looks good and clear to me and thanks for the additional detailed information.

With that been said, I will instruct my sponsors to have a check payment issued out to you immediately in that regard I should be needing the details below to have the check payment sent out to you.

First and last Names :
Apartment Number :
Zip Code:
State:
Cell Phone # :

ankul, I am joking, idhi pakka scam dont fall for it. 

26 minutes ago, indra_babu said:

same context

Got your response.  I planned to arrive on the 30th of SEPTEMBER but I am a bit flexible with the move in date so we can always work on what date best suit you for my arrival.

I have a contract job for 6 months and need a place to stay for this period of time. I work in Hawaii  as a Network Engineer through HCL Technologies.

Am originally from Rui, Maharashtra. I am a vegetarian but I have no problem to share a place with people who are non Vegan, I love to live in a clean place. environment.

Please KINDLY NOTE THAT My first month rent will be paid by check payment and other subsequent rent will be directly paid by me either cash or through online transfer once I arrive.

I will appreciate if you could send me pictures as I will not be able to view the place in person.

FYI is  a copy of my passport, let me know if you have any queries.

veedu peraithe pakka tushar khadi ayyundaali?

• 1 month later...

this is confirmed Scam in sulekha,, I got the same message from this idiot (Tushar Khade)..

Latest messages that I revived from this guy are 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have a broken phone as the hearing device/mouth piece is bad, I have just ordered for a new phone to be delivered a day after tomorrow, you can please feel free to text me on this number if anything urgent comes up and I will always revert back to you. My sincere apologies.

(801) 679-6650)

--------------------------

Thank you for responding back with the pictures, everything looks good and clear to me and thanks for the additional detailed information.

First and last Names :
Apartment Number :
Zip Code:
State:
Cell Phone # :