Americans and GCs mida edche kaste labor batch ki vinnapam

LastManStanding

Just now, LastManStanding said:

I worked on his election campaign bro! Nene kadhu there are other H1Bs whi worked with me...konta mandi worked on data side and konta mandi outside campaign side! 

okay

19 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Vadu vachina Chicago ki kuda em cheayledu bro...ikkada manodu vo racial attacks anna weekend ye 50 mandi chacharu akkada..inka vadu pakkana vallaki em chestadu

Thats true. Obama gaadu highly overated and hypocrat and worst performace.

I used to listen to his talks. A few of them from Chicago (millennium park there). He promised so much about financial reforms especially about the big banks scerwing up the whole system and causing the housing crisis and the 2008 recession. In the end, picchi pook gaadu Goldman Sachs nunchi evadano (I guess Timothy Geithner)  thecchi treasury secretery chesadu. Its like thelisi dhonga chethiki keys icchinattu. He missed the biggest chance in human history to reform the financial system. Jr Bush admin was good that too in tumultuous times of the US. He was very favorable to India w.r.t. immigration, nuclear deal, and shifting the American position in Kashmir issue, transfering number key technologies to help industry..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Thats true. Obama gaadu highly overated and hypocrat and worst performace.

I used to listen to his talks. A few of them from Chicago (millennium park there). He promised so much about financial reforms especially about the big banks scerwing up the whole system and causing the housing crisis and the 2008 recession. In the end, picchi pook gaadu Goldman Sachs nunchi evadano (I guess Timothy Geithner)  thecchi treasury secretery chesadu. Its like thelisi dhonga chethiki keys icchinattu. He missed the biggest chance of human history to reform the financial system. Jr Bush admin was good that too in tumultuous times of the US. He was very favorable to India w.r.t. immigration, nuclear deal, and shifting the American position in Kashmir issue, transfering number key technologies to help industry..

Nuvvendi bro smart unnav...facts cheptunnav...avanni kadhu only edo thittude undali kadha knowledge lekunda...lol

Vadu senator ga unnappude nomination vesaka kuda Pelosi,Schumer anti unna GS ki favor ga bill sign cheyinchadu! McCain too much calmness, Sarah Palin interview, Jr approval rate and inka 96% mana race ye ani vote vesina batch plus sympathy...vadu evado kuda telvadu janalki appati daka..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Nuvvendi bro smart unnav...facts cheptunnav...avanni kadhu only edo thittude undali kadha knowledge lekunda...lol

Vadu senator ga unnappude nomination vesaka kuda Pelosi,Schumer anti unna GS ki favor ga bill sign cheyinchadu! McCain too much calmness, Sarah Palin interview, Jr approval rate and inka 96% mana race ye ani vote vesina batch plus sympathy...vadu evado kuda telvadu janalki appati daka..

True. Highlighted perfect. And Obama has good orateral skills along with some cunning manipulative attitude to suit the public.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

I lost respect for Obama when he said Treyvan Martin could be his son ..he has to squarely take the blame for the imbecile we have in power today..

vadi reverend comments tarvata konchem doubt vachinaku elections mundu...tarvata apologize chesadu...violent orgs like blm ki addu padaledu kani vadu peddaga chesindi emi ledu nallollaki kuda...his 2nd tenure ye problem...1st dhi decent ga unna bro

1 minute ago, LastManStanding said:

bros @Somedude and @uyghur12  intake miru gc and usc ye na ? kabote ala matladakudadhu ni talk undi ikkada caste ne devudu ga bhavinche batch ki

I am niether GC or USC bro. Valla bondha, ikkada unde 95% batch kula gajji with shallow thinking without knowing the depth of the subject...edho vaguthuntaaru.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Somedude said:

True. Highlighted perfect. And Obama has good orateral skills along with some cunning manipulative attitude to suit the public.

right on bro...manchi ga matalu cheppi, venakala chese panulu anni chesadu

Just now, Somedude said:

I am niether GC or USC bro. Valla bondha, ikkada unde 95% batch kula gajji with shallow thinking without knowing the depth of the subject...edho vaguthuntaaru.

nice bro..naku telsina chala mandi opt,cpt,h1b vallu unnaru nee la decent and smart ga alochinche vallu....caste feeling ekkuva unnolle US lo kuda ala negative ga alochistaru

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

nice bro..naku telsina chala mandi opt,cpt,h1b vallu unnaru nee la decent and smart ga alochinche vallu....caste feeling ekkuva unnolle US lo kuda ala negative ga alochistaru

_-_