Super fight by old chennai couple with theives

Athadu007

Haha ,ma intlo kuda oka sari dongalu paddaru 

my mom ran towards them to catch , I didn’t realize what was happening and thought my mom had bad dream and held her asking what happened 

she shouted donga

me and my dad ran towards them , I ran faster and jumped the Prahari goda

the colony security also reached there , and were scared to confront them 

They escaped in their car , I was dragged 50 feet when I got hold of driver hanging on driver side window ,  and my dad fell down when they tried to run over them as he ran towards them with big stone to throw at the car which broke the car  glass 

Irony is the thieves robbed 4 houses before that night and every one was scared , there is one guys who does gyms in that group and always act as if he is strong 

we were so close to catching those thieves but couldn’t , felt bad as we lost close to 50 k worth items from my house 

we had close to 15 laks  gold in the house that night that my dad was supposed to secure in bank locker next morning 

luckily the thieves couldn’t get it as my mom woke up

now I don’t think I would fight with them 

Happened back in 2008 , there was so much media At my house , like I gave 15 interviews 

but the same da panjagutta fly over collapsed and our footage was shown only for a minute 

8 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

my mom ran towards them to catch , I didn’t realize what was happening and thought my mom had bad dream and held her asking what happened 

she shouted donga

They escaped in their car , I was dragged 50 feet when I got hold of driver hanging on driver side window ,  and my dad fell down when they tried to run over them as he ran towards them with big stone to throw at the car which broke the car  glass 

Irony is the thieves robbed 4 houses before that night and every one was scared , there is one guys who does gyms in that group and always act as if he is strong 

we were so close to catching those thieves but couldn’t , felt bad as we lost close to 50 k worth items from my house 

we had close to 15 laks  gold in the house that night that my dad was supposed to secure in bank locker next morning 

Happened back in 2008 , there was so much media At my house , like I gave 15 interviews 

but the same da panjagutta fly over collapsed and our footage was shown only for a minute 

Na age yentha apudu  telugu lo.chepi vunte baga connect aye vallam ...mari antha english lo chepesav

8 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

she shouted donga

Close call.. 50K loss emayina recover ayyinda??

I was 21 , I think we recovered laptop and one gold chain 

cops forced us to sign that case is closed in front of judge as they didn’t want to give other amount and asked for bribe 

the thieves are from managalagiri 

I remember that , we had 7 groups of cop came to our house 

irritating part they expect tea. There was a group of detectives also in that group 

they knew the thieves just looking at the scene and caught them in few months