I-94 issue

srinima

Hello,

My mom recently came to USA and she have a stamp with date valid 3 months from the date she entered on the passport hand written by cbp officer. When we go online we are seeing 6 months of validity. She have two passports and old have the USA visa association. The handwritten date is in new passport and online is updated with old passport number and the 6 months validity. Please let me know if anyone went through this situation. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, srinima said:

Hello,

My mom recently came to USA and she have a stamp with date valid 3 months from the date she entered on the passport hand written by cbp officer. When we go online we are seeing 6 months of validity. She have two passports and old have the USA visa association. The handwritten date is in new passport and online is updated with old passport number and the 6 months validity. Please let me know if anyone went through this situation. Thank you.

you can call local CBP office and let them know your situation. mostly it wil be updated over phone.

Naku okasari h1stamping ayyi return vachinka.. 1 month tarvatha online lo i94 print chedamani chuste..visa status h4 ani undi...nee yavva cbp office ki call sesthe vadu update chesind immediate ga..

12 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

You can  go to any Airport and they can help update the dates. No big deal. Just see CBP officer. 

Yeah do this if it is little far for you, you can request the officer that you can fax required documents. In my case she accepted and did it over the phone after seeing my documents.  

Ikkada situation online lo everything is correct and we need 6 months for her... but passport lo rasthunappudu 3 months ee rasadu... not sure whether we need to raise it or not..

5 hours ago, srinima said:

Hello,

Old passport ante adi currently expired right. New passport ante renewal chesukunna pp right?

currently valid unna passport use cheyali vallu. Valid unna pp lo ne hand written and stamp estaru amd adhe online lo chuyinchali if you search it with new passport number in cbp site. Nuvvu e passport number tho search chestunnav cbp site lo i-94?  Old dani tho check cheste  last time old passport tho enter ayina date chuyistadi.  

13 minutes ago, srinima said:

Yes, naa entries choosthey i’m able to get with both the passports... maa mother dhi only entry is related with new rest all are tied to old passport number...

Only one last i-94 record matrame retrive cheyyochu kada cbp online site lo. old passport tho last one travel arrival record chuyistadi. If u travelled with new passport then one last arrival with new passport chuyistadi kada. Nee most recent i-94 same arrival dates chuyistunda when u search with ur old and new passport? 

Mee mummy i-94 retrieve kottetappudu name, dob, passport number kottetappudu which passport number r u entering. Current passport number kotti chuste 3 months validity unda? Old passport number tho search cheste arrival date and valid until date emundi?  Confuse ga undi nee question. Admission number same unnaya and dates em unnayo clear ga chudu. 

Current passport number we are seeing last time entry and exit but not recent one... so tried with old passport and able to get the recent entry with validity ... anyways will reach cbp about passport number issue... lets see what they say.. 

2 minutes ago, srinima said:

Current passport number we are seeing last time entry and exit but not recent one... so tried with old passport and able to get the recent entry with validity ... anyways will reach cbp about passport number issue... lets see what they say.. 

Ok then reach out them. Some people said they will correct it by phone call. Not sure if we need to call same arrival airport cbp department office?

3 minutes ago, srinima said:

We can retrieve all the entries and exit for the last 5 years on i-94 site

That is travel history man which just shows arrival, departure dates anthe and ee travel history accurate undadu. I could not see one of my old departures so lite. Just see most i-94 record which shows name, dob, pp number n validity. If i-94 record wrong then contact them