Any real estate investors in US

kasi

15 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

real estate a big headache here with low profit margin. 

is that statement from experience or from a seeing a friend do it

just wanted to understand the perspective 

full time real estate lo vunte thappa significant profit vundadu... maintenance/finding a good tenant/rent collections/evictions/ etc are a big headache.. cash purchases may work out.. if you are a taking mortgage.. I seriously doubt ..

10 minutes ago, NenuEvaru said:

India lo cheyadam better, rather than looking monthly profit, India being developing country there is high probability that the investment prices will increase, which is far more than monthly rental income

that what i want to understand 

i already did inverst 1C recently......i was a pain in the 8utt to get all the things straight, just from start to finishing the deal and closing the property 

i havent even started to rent it.....just wanted to  understand which is a better/easy/profitable to invest 

2 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

full time real estate lo vunte thappa significant profit vundadu... maintenance/finding a good tenant/rent collections/evictions/ etc are a big headache.. cash purchases may work out.. if you are a taking mortgage.. I seriously doubt ..

good info.....thanks

also thinking of pulling in frnds that can trust me , so that i dont go into mortgage 

Just now, kasi said:

is that statement from experience or from a seeing a friend do it

just wanted to understand the perspective 

my friend did it and quit.... maintenance issues, tenant issues,  property management commissions, taxes, mortgage etc etc. ayyi bokka migeledi he was making bare minimum profits 

20 minutes ago, kasi said:

that what i want to understand 

i already did inverst 1C recently......i was a pain in the 8utt to get all the things straight, just from start to finishing the deal and closing the property 

i havent even started to rent it.....just wanted to  understand which is a better/easy/profitable to invest 

ekada konav ba

47 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

my friend did it and quit.... maintenance issues, tenant issues,  property management commissions, taxes, mortgage etc etc. ayyi bokka migeledi he was making bare minimum profits 

thanks for the info basu

1 hour ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

It works out good bhayya.. make sure to check the following:

1.  Don't buy it if the price is too high 

2. HOA.. lot of people oversee this.. but, if you can get this in 70-80... then, it will be very helpful..

I bought one rental property last September in NC. New construction theeskunna. Jan nundi got tenants iddaru students, but suddenly lease madya loney odhilesi June lo vellipoyaru. Vallaki edho eviction notice pamparu prop management company vallu. Kottha vallu dorikaru rental ki from 1st Sept.

Pros: Rent money time ki paduddi, property India lo laaga evadu kabza chesthadu emo ane tension undadhu, property management vallu decently handling everything India lo vanni velli choosi ra, venni velli choosi ra ani cheppali, mortgage, insurance and prop taxes ki saripada rent vasthundhi I do not pay anything from pocket (25% down chesa anuko)

Cons: India lo laga prop value o super double avvadhu, sudden ga ila tenants vellipothe aa month mortgage nee meedha paduddi, ippati dhaka repairs or vere issues em raaledhu (new construction kanuka) but osthe entha avvuddo telidhu ikkada

• Upvote 1