• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sboyr2r

• JollyBoy

• srshb445

• Jombo0108

Popular Days

3 hours ago, srshb445 said:

hi guys, want to discuss on this.......why does people in india go after assets and don't enjoy their wealth.....i will tell whats the difference is.....

scenario 1 ->  you have 8 cr worth property in houses, lands, agricultural lands.....so most of the assets don't yield monthly income, so through rental income i am getting only 1 lakh per mth fixed rental income.....

scenario 2 -> you have 4 cr worth property, lyk say 2 cr in 1 house which yields very good rental income, 2 cr in cash throughfd or mutual funds, both will give 3 lakh per mth fixed rental income......

99% our people in india say scenario 1 is best, it is always good to have assets as in the future down the road, that 8 cr will become 15  cr in 5 yrs and in 20 yrs they become  30 cr, by that time we will get into 60's and we ideally don't enjoy the wealth.......whats the point in having assets when we don't enjoy any wealth from those assets, those numbers cheppukovadaniki matrame......so i would go with scenario 2, where it is balacing with 1 asset in house, a house only rental purpose lantidi which yields good rental income and some cash which yields good income......

scenario 2 valana adv enti ante, mth ki 3 lakhs vastundi kabatti, oka 30k we can be ready to keep it in to rent a 3 bhk apt.......my point is 2 cr or 3 cr house undatam kante, keep that 2 to 3 cr cash in savings or fd or mutual funds with less risk and stay in rental house by spending 30 to 35 k to rent a good apt.......that way we will enjoy our wealth........what do you say guys....

3 hours ago, srshb445 said:

Just example ki teesukomanna......3 lakhs koncham avvachu, but 2 to 2.5 l is definitely possible

utterly not possible, 4cr ki neeku max 200 yard with 3 floors vasthadi, which yields Max of 60K rents per month

Just now, sboyr2r said:

2 houses India lo konnav gaa malla ikkada stock market lo rakesh junjunwala range malla endii ee overaction 

okate undi..other one is ancestral...

In India, there is no social security and what ever we make, we have to live on it...this is the primary reason we save a lot and live on little today and save a lot for tomorrow..

monthly 3 lakhs chetiki oste leni poni panulu chestav, in the end you will not even know what happened to all the money. Ade land/asset aite akkade untadi and appreciate avtadi. My take is you should have balance of both like 1 lkh income is good enoug and remaining should be assest/investment