Facebook has an extreme anti Indian and pro Paki bias

tennisluvr

I saw a post on a page that's dedicated to Indian news and current affairs mentioning the Vir Chakra awarded to Wg Cdr Abhinandan Vadhaman, and saw that a lot of Pakis spammed that page calling him incompetent and other such snide remarks. I retorted in kind and reminded them about how their own F16 was show down by him, and the fact that they didn't even acknowledge the death of their own pilot leave along giving him an official funeral. 

That seems to have triggered FB and banned me for 3 days from posting any further. Just trying to understand what FB's game plan here is, they have no issues allowing pro Paki and Jihadi elements from making death threats to India but have their panties in a twist when some basic facts about Pakis are re-iterated there. Has anyone observed this extreme anti India left loony behavior from FB increase off late? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, tennisluvr said:

I saw a post on a page that's dedicated to Indian news and current affairs mentioning the Vir Chakra awarded to Wg Cdr Abhinandan Vadhaman, and saw that a lot of Pakis spammed that page calling him incompetent and other such snide remarks. I retorted in kind and reminded them about how their own F16 was show down by him, and the fact that they didn't even acknowledge the death of their own pilot leave along giving him an official funeral. 

That seems to have triggered FB and banned me for 3 days from posting any further. Just trying to understand what FB's game plan here is, they have no issues allowing pro Paki and Jihadi elements from making death threats to India but have their panties in a twist when some basic facts about Pakis are re-iterated there. Has anyone observed this extreme anti India left loony behavior from FB increase off late? 

Trump lanti treatment ivvalsinde Modi kuda. I hope Indians will understand that _-_

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

chala sarlu gamaincha ide matter...Media kuda ilage fake news pracharam chesthundi....vere vallu enduku NDTV lo ne ilantivi vasthayi...

That actually surprised me...previous generation MiG-21 show down a F-16...

MIG-21 Bison, although refitted with Israeli avionics and modernized but still nothing less than flying coffers and Abhinandan was flying the same flying coffin and show down a F-16...

These MiG-21 are about to be decommissioned in the next 2-3 years..

4 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Antha feel kaaku ba.. idhantha traffic kosam mods aduthunna naatakam ani @Android_Halwa uncle cheppindu

Ala anukunte tweets varaku velladhu mana pathi vyaparam. Manodu too much aggreesive poyadu. Chusava S386 bill lo active members andaru request lu kuda chesaru. @Veeraveerani rechagotti kavalsindi pattukupoyadu.  

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

That actually surprised me...previous generation MiG-21 show down a F-16...

MIG-21 Bison, although refitted with Israeli avionics and modernized but still nothing less than flying coffers and Abhinandan was flying the same flying coffin and show down a F-16...

These MiG-21 are about to be decommissioned in the next 2-3 years..

Haha FB seems to have an issue when pointed out about the same, of course I used the word "Paki pigs". That seems to have triggered the leftist loonies moderating FB comments. 

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Ala anukunte tweets varaku velladhu mana pathi vyaparam. Manodu too much aggreesive poyadu. Chusava S386 bill lo active members andaru request lu kuda chesaru. @Veeraveerani rechagotti kavalsindi pattukupoyadu.  

Does that mean he was baited? 

58 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I know that few of the moderation is done in FB hyd office

8 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Baited aa leka manodi veshalu chusi ala chesada manodu vasthe adugudam _-_

Malli Inkekkada nundi vasthadu ba.. uncle ni Assam pampinchi akkada nunchi andaman train ekkisthunte

AlienatedActiveBarnowl-max-1mb.gif