Bye Bye  U S A

former

3 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Karchu la varaku iana income undali bro 

Lekapote kastam

Take it in + ve way

I got what you are saying. But sometimes we have hard times in the life. Hard time lo family support vunte aa +ve ness veru.

Just now, former said:

I got what you are saying. But sometimes we have hard times in the life. Hard time lo family support vunte aa +ve ness veru.

Yes I agree that

But konchem jagrata antunna 

Ikkada janalu 1  -ve point dorikite Danni 10 laga chestaru 

Mana jagrata lo manam undali

8 minutes ago, former said:

Antha mana manchiko anukovali. 

Tappadu ga.. enjoy some break and get back to work.. India isn't that bad to live.. antha expensive kuda kadu.. chill and good luck.. ma s-team lo join avvu marchipokunda 

2 minutes ago, Doola said:

Almost same to same case ....last year back to India...working now...i'm enjoying this phase...KGF chapter 3 ani naalo nenu anukunta vunta😎

👌

3 minutes ago, riashli said:

Tappadu ga.. enjoy some break and get back to work.. India isn't that bad to live.. antha expensive kuda kadu.. chill and good luck..ma s-team lo join avvu marchipokunda

@3$%

2 minutes ago, riashli said:

Tappadu ga.. enjoy some break and get back to work.. India isn't that bad to live.. antha expensive kuda kadu.. chill and good luck.. ma s-team lo join avvu marchipokunda 

S%Hi

4 minutes ago, Doola said:

Almost same to same case ....last year back to India...working now...i'm enjoying this phase...KGF chapter 3 ani naalo nenu anukunta vunta😎

_-_

20 minutes ago, former said:

Married with one kid. 

Canada vellai ante malli IELTS rasi chala thatagam vundi. So lite tesukonna. India lo oka 2 years chusi apude decide avvdamu le anipinchindi.

It will be difficult to get Canada pr as you age. You will lose 5 points every year. So, if you are thinking of getting a pr, I would say start the process right now.

10 minutes ago, Doola said:

Nice to hear. I believe as long as we stay postive some good happens. 

1 minute ago, jobseeker1 said:

It will be difficult to get Canada pr as you age. You will lose 5 points every year. So, if you are thinking of getting a pr, I would say start the process right now.

I will see how things here in India for 6 months. Naku IELTS max vasthe 6.5 vasthadi emo.

37 minutes ago, former said:

Vachhi 2 days ayindi. USA lo anni clear except medical bills and some utilities billls. Anni chinna chinna ga avuthunayi. India lo annitiki chala time paduthundi. Adjust avvtaniki time pattela vundi.

oka 2-3  months ayala you will get used to indian lifestyle va     us ni marchipothav   don;t look at your freind's facebook and instagram  usa pics 

some times you will feel down    appreciate what you have thats it

16 minutes ago, riashli said:

Are you in india ?