Urgent help. FT meeda question please ravali

Baangaruu

Naa I140 processing lo vundi. Client FT offer chesadu.  I requested Client HR to go with regular h1. 

Client HR emmail pampindi neeku H1 transfer premium vaddu annav kada,. regular processing H1 receipt meedaa enduku join avvavu reason chepu ani email kottaru.

Ippudu neenu emani reply cheyali manchi reason chepandi

2 minutes ago, Baangaruu said:

Naa I140 processing lo vundi. Client FT offer chesadu.  I requested Client HR to go with regular h1. 

Client HR emmail pampindi neeku H1 transfer premium vaddu annav kada,. regular processing H1 receipt meedaa enduku join avvavu reason chepu ani email kottaru.

I too busy no for now to join FT prefer only contract for more money to 8 months make more money I earn big and buy house. Ani pettu bro 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, texas said:

I too busy no for now to join FT prefer only contract for more money to 8 months make more money I earn big and buy house. Ani pettu bro 

Yes. Ilane cheppali.

12 minutes ago, Baangaruu said:

Joining on receipt is dangerous for my status ani cheppu

risky move.

I wouldn't recommend.

Or tell them directly that your 140 is currently in pending and have to stay with employer for another 8 months and 140 premium ki upgrade cheyyi.

17 minutes ago, Baangaruu said:

Open ga Cheppu hero ...client will be okay with waiting ...current employer tho premium try chyee ...otherwise wait few months ....

19 minutes ago, Baangaruu said:

Hr nad manager understandable and nuvu key resource anukunte clear ga explain cheye .. ledhu vallu antha care cheyaru ante .. just say .. incase h1b  gets rfe or so and gets revoked then i need to stik to my employer know and to keep good terms with him too and doesnt fall under any kind of dialema situation  i would like to have ft join date only after h1 approval ani cheppu .. 

but aa h1 neku 1 month lo approve iyedhi anuko then what will you do incase of i140 ? 

best case oo 1500 petti premium chepinchu mee employer thoni .. employer teda anukunte .. marriage kakunte marriage chesukuntunaa and i want to have it approved as my spouse is wiling to work anu.

already iyethe same reason cheppu .. 

1 minute ago, bobby12345 said:

Open ga Cheppu hero ...client will be okay with waiting ...current employer tho premium try chyee ...otherwise wait few months ....

They will be asking such questions because of budget allotments. Contractor ni thesesi fulltime chesthe they will save money. Andhuke they might be thinking. Ippudu 8 months ante they have to spend more money. They might as well hire someone else from outside.

2 hours ago, Baangaruu said:

@Baangaaru what point you are on .i-140?  6 months lavdala rule undhi. Convince your manager .. take it after.. it is approved. Or Take offer sign everything. But give join date little late..don’t be on contracting long time. Things are really bad outside.

2 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

They will be asking such questions because of budget allotments. Contractor ni thesesi fulltime chesthe they will save money. Andhuke they might be thinking. Ippudu 8 months ante they have to spend more money. They might as well hire someone else from outside.

Nothing like that happens ..ever...