Friends vnnara meeku?

Jombo0108

g g rasukoni btech la baga tiriginam...4 years 4 members... and all school cheddi dosthule........ okkakau okka state vunnaru... yearly once kalsutham, group(vere friends 10+) la daily matladuthuney vuntam

antha busy.....

okkadu mathram jaan jaabba.... anni matlaudtham weekly once anna......... 

28 minutes ago, kushi_ said:

Antha scene ledu ... girl ki enduku help chestharu .. Edo okati expect chese kada .. 

srushti nature anthe ... pamper cheyadam n getting pampered koncham ekkuva ani OP udhesham emo

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2019 at 8:36 AM, Biskot2 said:

g g rasukoni btech la baga tiriginam...4 years 4 members... and all school cheddi dosthule........ okkakau okka state vunnaru... yearly once kalsutham, group(vere friends 10+) la daily matladuthuney vuntam

antha busy.....

okkadu mathram jaan jaabba.... anni matlaudtham weekly once anna......... 

So busy aithe nuvvu 

On 8/20/2019 at 9:41 AM, Jombo0108 said:

Success ki happy ga, failure lo supportive ga? Or just vadku dobbatame ma janma hakku ane vidamga vnnara?

Cheap character like stealing, hurting comes from poverty

loose character like cheating, deceiving comes from illiteracy

i have seen many married Indian uncles ogling at other girls and talking about them and always talking about hot forn stuff so I stayed away from them they don’t deserve to be my friends. If you are not faithful to your wife, why the fcuk are you in a marriage? what if your wife does the same? you want a wife for the nights, cook for you, take care of your ugly ass life and also want affairs at workplace? If you are in IT it is already assumed you are highly educated professional and literate so why do you have a loose character?? That is disgusting to the stomach. Americans don’t do such sh+t they are very simple and normal but these desis aholes do athi like “oooo I am in America I should do this I should do that...” these people are deranged and damaged. come to your senses aholes you are not unmarried 25 year olds anymore. You are fat with a bald head, pot belly, you stink with bad breath and you cannot even climb stairs. Let the unmarried guys deal with girls.