Hardcore Modi fans on why the PM never holds a press conference

kevinUsa

@kevinUsa  he communicates very effectively using social media... I hope you remember mms.. how was he..but it doesn’t matter because you are blind....as long some people  suck balls of Gandhi..   left is not going to win ..modi will be there for 1 more term..

15 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

@kevinUsa  he communicates very effectively using social media... I hope you remember mms.. how was he..but it doesn’t matter because you are blind....as long some people  suck balls of Gandhi..   left is not going to win ..modi will be there for 1 more term..

Andh Bhakt

18 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

Lol.. do you know the difference between actor and intellectual 

6 minutes ago, BetterThief said:

Andh Bhakt

@BetterThief andh bhakt nahi re gandu.. selective criticism..re gandu. I lived years of mms.. don’t tell me what kind of slave he was.. manipulated govt. modi govt is no better gandu. But better than congress  around fumbling Sonia..

4 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

@BetterThief andh bhakt nahi re gandu.. selective criticism..re gandu. I lived years of mms.. don’t tell me what kind of slave he was.. manipulated govt. modi govt is no better gandu. But better than congress  around fumbling Sonia..

Are Gandu.. Teri maaka ani nenu modalettagalanu.. Nenu Nuvvu Blind annav kada .. daniki Andh Bhakt anna.

Nuvvu bhakt vo kado naku irrelevant.. just translate chesina nuvvu vadina padanni.. mari antha bp endhuku ra bhai?