Matrimonial site lo

VinthaAnubhuthi

Oka papa request pampindhi one year back. Very well educated. Chala paddhathi ga undhi and matured. Naa indecision valla it didn't move though they waited for sometime. Final ga she is married recently and nenu like kooda chesa FB lo pic pedithe. Ippudu twist enti ante..she didn't delete the profile and I still her online in the matrimonial site.....strange..

2 minutes ago, TensionNahiLeneka said:

marchipoyindi amnta le profile teeseyyadam.. 

Same me thought the same anna. 2 months offline unde. Sudden g two days back logged in and appeared online now.

3 minutes ago, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

Oka papa request pampindhi one year back. Very well educated. Chala paddhathi ga undhi and matured. Naa indecision valla it didn't move though they waited for sometime. Final ga she is married recently and nenu like kooda chesa FB lo pic pedithe. Ippudu twist enti ante..she didn't delete the profile and I still her online in the matrimonial site.....strange..

Aamene adagochu kada inka online lo em chesthunnav ani .. ikkada post chesthe em cheptham @3$%

22 minutes ago, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

so idhi neeku @VinthaAnubhuthi anukunta kada baaa