Arun jaitley no more

anthulenikatha

12 minutes ago, batman2 said:

nenu telugodine.....naaku begging bowl avasaram ledhu

nee lanti talentless scum of AP ki avasaram emo

begging bowl evadikki kavlra ..baanisa bathuku vaddantunte ...i have backbone you dont - a cockroach who will crawl for delhi

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

begging bowl evadikki kavlra ..baanisa bathuku vaddantunte ...i have backbone you dont - a cockroach who will crawl for delhi

lol yellow slave nuvvu banisa gurinchi matlad thunnav. i find more pride if AP state is able to contribute anything to the nation not cry over other states like you do. what will happen if money is pit into your begging bowl?? your local politicians will eat them up. like they did in polavaram

4 minutes ago, batman2 said:

lol yellow slave nuvvu banisa gurinchi matlad thunnav. i find more pride if AP state is able to contribute anything to the nation not cry over other states like you do. what will happen if money is pit into your begging bowl?? your local politicians will eat them up. like they did in polavaram

you find pride when you are broken in to two after north mps bash your mps and throw them out..you find pride when promises are made in floor of parliament by PM himself ..and later govt laughs it saying these monsters will even ask defence budget. ..you find pride when your center takes your tax money but does not even speak your language ? ...Your are a pathetic spineless..balless "hindu" slave..thats all you are.

12 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

you find pride when you are broken in to two after north mps bash your mps and throw them out..you find pride when promises are made in floor of parliament by PM himself ..and later govt laughs it saying these monsters will even ask defence budget. ..you find pride when your center takes your tax money but does not even speak your language ? ...Your are a pathetic spineless..balless "hindu" slave..thats all you are.

its not north MPs but your own fellow telugu people from telangana dont want to be with you. stop this fcuking north-south sh1t

india is a country of several languages. tax collector doesnt have to speak your language. does pilot abhinandan speak your language when he fought near the border???  who the fcuk teaches you these things man

16 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

do you find pride when your commode cm thanks the central govt for the special package in AP assembley?

3 minutes ago, batman2 said:

do you find pride when your commode cm thanks the central govt for the special package in AP assembley?

Aa time ki pride ee

U turn tisukunte adi kudae pride ee

Congress tho kaliste adhi super pride 

4 minutes ago, batman2 said:

its not north MPs but your own fellow telugu people from telangana dont want to be with you. stop this fcuking north-south sh1t

india is a country of several languages. tax collector doesnt have to speak your language. does pilot abhinandan speak your language when he fought near the border???  who the fcuk teaches you these things man

And kashmiris dont want to be with india then why are they murdered, blinded, raped.  I grew up in telangana i never heard about any andhra hatred until suddenly trs comes up. And never heard a single telangana neighbor wanting seperate telangana until delhi midnight announcement in 2009 confused them. You just supported telangana for your caste hatred nothing else. will you hate reddys from andhra. you are just a spineless cockroach who cant even defend his language or state for his caste. And  you are shameless slave you want to be a  delhi slave so you can be master and make some other telugu person of another caste as your slave. Entire rotten culture and heirarchy  of slavery. 

Just now, lovemystate said:

And kashmiris dont want to be with india then why are they murdered, blinded, raped.  I grew up in telangana i never heard about any andhra hatred until suddenly trs comes up. And never heard a single telangana neighbor wanting seperate telangana until delhi midnight announcement in 2009 confused them. You just supported telangana for your caste hatred nothing else. will you hate reddys from andhra. you are just a spineless cockroach who cant even defend his language or state for his caste. And  you are shameless slave you want to be a  delhi slave so you can be master and make some other telugu person of another caste as your slave. Entire rotten culture and heirarchy  of slavery. 

Eenadu paper chadivite anthe untadi

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

based on this single statement its proved that you are a resultant of some pimp activity

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

based on this single statement its proved that you are a resultant of some pimp activity

you are more blind than any fanatic you can think of. Even worse atleast a fanatic fights for his people - you want to make your people slaves of another people. Pathetic life.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

btw i am not a reddy. i dont know how you concluded that. i am neither TG supporter nor samaikya supporter. 

i am sure you put your head in JNU commode thats how you got that kashmir info

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

you are more blind than any fanatic you can think of. Even worse atleast a fanatic fights for his people - you want to make your people slaves of another people. Pathetic life.

who are you fighting for?? who are "your" people?