Anti India posts in this db

AleAle

12 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

this is real you..brainwashed communist..  if some one applies bottu.. is he a racisit?...  you have problem with his belief? who the heck are you tell him what to believe and what not? why dont you agree.. you hate almost 99% indians to core. this how communists started killing people. they say you are gay weak, jews and started killing people..

Were not brahmins generally mostly racist ? even touch of a non-brahmin was meant to pollute them ..if thats not racism then what is ? I dont care about his beleifs but his restrictions on others which they viciously applied when they had power are ofcourse racist.

I actually love 99% of indians as people ..thats what i want a country which respects them better, their languages better, their money better.

Communists defeated nazis ra arey erripappa ...it was nazis who used to kill gay,jews etc. history kooda thelidhu anutkunta

Just now, lovemystate said:

Were not brahmins generally mostly racist ? even touch of a non-brahmin was meant to pollute them ..if thats not racism then what is ? I dont care about his beleifs but his restrictions on others which they viciously applied when they had power are ofcourse racist.

I actually love 99% of indians as people ..thats what i want a country which respects them better, their languages better, their money better.

Communists defeated nazis ra arey erripappa ...it was nazis who used to kill gay,jews etc. history kooda thelidhu anutkunta

your assumptions are wrong.. the guy who put the profile told you he practices untouchbility ?  put holy water on your brain.. many people touch brahmins.. there are no restrictions...

More or less communists are not different.. I think you know less about communists..but you follow them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian_genocide 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_communist_regimes#Soviet_Union

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_communist_regimes#People's_Republic_of_China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NKVD_special_camps_in_Germany_1945–49

I can provide you many more references..

3 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

your assumptions are wrong.. the guy who put the profile told you he practices untouchbility ?  put holy water on your brain.. many people touch brahmins.. there are no restrictions...

More or less communists are not different.. I think you know less about communists..but you follow them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian_genocide 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_communist_regimes#Soviet_Union

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_communist_regimes#People's_Republic_of_China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NKVD_special_camps_in_Germany_1945–49

I can provide you many more references..

natakalu aapu ..every one knows what is brahmanism...nee capitalist british empire, french empire etc enni cheesayo thelusa. Up to 1970s china was poor where is china now. No communist country occupied another country and created empires. they killed their own people who did not agree with them. And communist soviet union was the one who defeated racism, they put the first man in space - do you know how many modern scientifc inventions came from them. In 1971 it was communist soviet who supported india against pak and usa. They vetoed so many UN bills for us. I dont support communism. But for india communism is a step up if at all it can implement.

2 minutes ago, Respected_Sir said:

👍 cheppu tho kottavu bro

atleast in democracy... you will some options

.. in communist regimes.... it is ruled with iron rod.. e na kodukulu half knowledge...to divide countries based on language anta.. pichi nakodukii.. telvadhu.. TN can break into 2 or three countries...

Just now, jpismahatma said:

atleast in democracy... you will some options

.. in communist regimes.... it is ruled with iron rod.. e na kodukulu half knowledge...to divide countries based on language anta.. pichi nakodukii.. telvadhu.. TN can break into 2 or three countries...

avunra countreis are not based on language - you see France, germany, Britain, Netherlands, Italy, greece, japan, china, korea - they are not based on language right ? yerri pappa

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

natakalu aapu ..every one knows what is brahmanism...nee capitalist british empire, french empire etc enni cheesayo thelusa. Up to 1970s china was poor where is china now. No communist country occupied another country and created empires. they killed their own people who did not agree with them. And communist soviet union was the one who defeated racism, they put the first man in space - do you know how many modern scientifc inventions came from them. In 1971 it was communist soviet who supported india against pak and usa. They vetoed so many UN bills for us. I dont support communism. But for india communism is a step up if at all it can implement.

natakalu aapu ..every one knows what is brahmanism...

1. No wonder half.. knowledge..

.nee capitalist british empire, french empire etc enni cheesayo thelusa. Up to 1970s china was poor where is china now.

1. dude use your brain.. Britain empires had democracy in their colonies?

No communist country occupied another country and created empires.

LMAO.. 😁

And communist soviet union was the one who defeated racism, they put the first man in space - do you know how many modern scientifc inventions came from them.

LMAO...😁 so did many democracies.. in rightful way

. In 1971 it was communist soviet who supported india against pak and usa. They vetoed so many UN bills for us. I dont support communism. But for india communism is a step up if at all it can implement.

India wanted support from powerful country. then why did communism went down in india. just russia supported doesnt mean their way of governance suits us.

Commuism doesnt respect.. people.. identities.. it wont even survive in india..

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

avunra countreis are not based on language - you see France, germany, Britain, Netherlands, Italy, greece, japan, china, korea - they are not based on language right ? yerri pappa

1. yerri papa.. you ignore middleeast..LMAO..syria yemen, iraq,iran..
  2. Sunni shia..

1 minute ago, jpismahatma said:

natakalu aapu ..every one knows what is brahmanism...

1. No wonder half.. knowledge..

.nee capitalist british empire, french empire etc enni cheesayo thelusa. Up to 1970s china was poor where is china now.

1. dude use your brain.. Britain empires had democracy in their colonies?

No communist country occupied another country and created empires.

LMAO.. 😁

And communist soviet union was the one who defeated racism, they put the first man in space - do you know how many modern scientifc inventions came from them.

LMAO...😁 so did many democracies.. in rightful way

. In 1971 it was communist soviet who supported india against pak and usa. They vetoed so many UN bills for us. I dont support communism. But for india communism is a step up if at all it can implement.

India wanted support from powerful country. then why did communism went down in india. just russia supported doesnt mean their way of governance suits us.

Commuism doesnt respect.. people.. identities.. it wont even survive in india..

Oka somberi, yellow propaganda tho brain wash cheyinchukunna pulka tho chala pedda pedda muchatlu cheptunav...antha scene ledu ie candidate ki...

Entho chesina kuda Public CBN ni odakottinanduku, anti National aye phase lo vunadu...

My rabbit has three legs type

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Orey terrorist. Maaku maaku vanda untai. Caste fights are like cat fights but at the End of the day we Are Indians. India joliki vaste caste bongu pakkana petti mimmalni mee Pakistan ni kukka10gudu 10gutaam. Don’t try to split us based on caste it is our internal matter. Just warning you. We are all one when it comes to country. Mee la deshadrohulam lady we are loyal citizens in every country

57 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

anti-india posts esevodni thala nariki sampaali

Bhoomi manaki bratakadaaniki anni Resources istundi andukani bhudevini amma ani gauravistaam. Terrorist gaallaki bhumi oka vastuvu andukani talli paalu taagi rommu tanne rakam. Raakshasa jaati 

5 minutes ago, Respected_Sir said:

Bhoomi manaki bratakadaaniki anni Resources istundi andukani bhudevini amma ani gauravistaam. Terrorist gaallaki bhumi oka vastuvu andukani talli paalu taagi rommu tanne rakam. Raakshasa jaati