Terrorist LKs don’t try to split us on based on caste

Respected_Sir

Orey terrorist. Maaku maaku vanda untai. Caste fights are like cat fights but at the End of the day we Are Indians. India joliki vaste caste bongu pakkana petti mimmalni mee Pakistan ni kukka10gudu 10gutaam. Don’t try to split us based on caste it is our internal matter. Just warning you. We are all one when it comes to country. Mee la deshadrohulam kaadu,we are loyal citizens in every country

• Upvote 1

I have renounced my caste + State long back.

First Indian, 

Second Hindu.

I have no other identity,

Not a Telugu, Not a Reddy, not Seema guy, Not anything else except these two.

Do it folks and see how clear your thoughts become.

21 minutes ago, prasadr said:

First Indian, 

Second Hindu.

👍🇮🇳

1 hour ago, Respected_Sir said:

Orey terrorist. Maaku maaku vanda untai. Caste fights are like cat fights but at the End of the day we Are Indians. India joliki vaste caste bongu pakkana petti mimmalni mee Pakistan ni kukka10gudu 10gutaam. Don’t try to split us based on caste it is our internal matter. Just warning you. We are all one when it comes to country. Mee la deshadrohulam kaadu,we are loyal citizens in every country

I am trying to split YOU on caste ? you are the masters of using caste for your pethhanam. Enni centuries thinnarra maa kashtalani. INka theeraledhu.

cat fights aa  nee thokka. Nuvu bapanoduvi kabatti pethannaniki alavatu paddavu kabatti neeku cat fights. Inka gudlallo antha meedhe petthanam - that is not a cat fight. we waste so much energey abusing politican leaders based on caste - that is not cat fight. Aaa paidithalli gaadu incessently trolling endukura ante pujarla pethhananiki addochadanta CBN that is not cat fight - voting on caste, marriage on caste - that is not cat fight. Most toilet cleaners are still dalits, dozens die in cleaning sewers without equipment that is not cat fight. 

Every countries enjoys full brotherhood discussing events on logical basis, most chinese when they meet most white americans when they meet, most enlglish when they meet ..kaani ikkada? that is not cat fight.

Every year out of 100 rupees Delhi takes from you it gives back only 40 and then wont even speak your language - that is not a cat fight. half of defense budget and internal security busdget is spent on occupying kashmir when kashmiris are not interested and murdering them that is not cat fight. Why dont you go search for an indian forum bapan ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, prasadr said:

First Indian, 

Second Hindu.

First Indian endukanta ? kashmiri pandit indian ani paregetthu kontu kochi ninnu intiki theesekelthada nuvvu indian ani ? nee moham choosthe ne door musesthadu.  can your mother live even for a week in lucknow or delhi on her own ? she can manage in any place in ap or tg and to some extent in other south india. what is this "indian" fake identity ..it is a paper identity meant to steal your taxes while abusing your language.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

First Indian endukanta ? kashmiri pandit indian ani paregetthu kontu kochi ninnu intiki theesekelthada nuvvu indian ani ? nee moham choosthe ne door musesthadu.  can your mother live even for a week in lucknow or delhi on her own ? she can manage in any place in ap or tg and to some extent in other south india. what is this "indian" fake identity ..it is a paper identity meant to steal your taxes while abusing your language.

What you said may be true, may not be true.

THAT'S IMMATERIAL.

Question is about who I am, not about who others are..

I am an Indian first and a Hindu next. That's it.

There are a lot of Indians like YOU but I have seen a lot of Indians like me as well,

And more importantly, I see a lot of Indians like me increasing and Indians like you decreasing.

Strangely, All the people who support, nurture and water these divisions have no problems speaking English, go to other states and other countries and demand equal rights.

I met a Tamil guy in another country who was lamenting about Non-Tamils coming and taking jobs in TN,

Pointed at the irony of him working in another country and crying about an Indian from another state working in TN....

All these Family & regional parties thrive on division, either at caste or at region levels. 

Little wonder in the new narrative of BJP, they are struggling to stay afloat.

1 minute ago, prasadr said:

What you said may be true, may not be true.

THAT'S IMMATERIAL.

Question is about who I am, not about who others are..

I am an Indian first and a Hindu next. That's it.

There are a lot of Indians like YOU but I have seen a lot of Indians like me as well,

And more importantly, I see a lot of Indians like me increasing and Indians like you decreasing.

Strangely, All the people who support, nurture and water these divisions have no problems speaking English, go to other states and other countries and demand equal rights.

I met a Tamil guy in another country who was lamenting about Non-Tamils coming and taking jobs in TN,

Pointed at the irony of him working in another country and crying about an Indian from another state working in TN....

All these Family & regional parties thrive on division, either at caste or at region levels. 

Little wonder in the new narrative of BJP, they are struggling to stay afloat.

truth lo pani lekunda kallu moosukuni "i am indian" ani anukunte adhi yemo aipodhu. it will explorde and it cant sustain. it will collapse. on your side you as an individual have a basic duty not to be so blind and keep open eyes and study the world.

11 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

truth lo pani lekunda kallu moosukuni "i am indian" ani anukunte adhi yemo aipodhu. it will explorde and it cant sustain. it will collapse. on your side you as an individual have a basic duty not to be so blind and keep open eyes and study the world.

Problem with people like you is Half knowledge,

You think India is a union of states - IT'S NOT.

It's INDIAN UNION...and nothing else.

Go and read the constitution and center state relationships.

Then you will understand the true power union holds over states.

Parliament is supreme, It can join states, fragment states, declare UT's etc...basically the Indian parliament is boss of all states and with a legislation can make parties like DMK, YSRCP, TDP etc whimper like puppies..

regarding sustainability, just look around you,

Each state is better now than it was 5 years back. 

Are there people who have ideas like yours? OH YES 

But they exist in every country, you are nothing special.

What matters though is that there are MORE LIKE ME than there  are like you..

Meaning, when it comes to decide, we will overrun you like you never existed, even in South India.

This whole idea that South Indians are not patriotic is a fraud narrative set by Vatican for conversions, reality is that when push comes to shove, all these anti-nationals will be dealt in 5 mins...