Is Time an Illusion? Why does Time Exist?

Somedude

Of there is any concept in physics I don't understand even tiny bit is time

How come time change from Location to location

Just bcoz physical forces change the way the clock ticks in different environment time is different

Einstein is genius to understand this

24 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Of there is any concept in physics I don't understand even tiny bit is time

How come time change from Location to location

Just bcoz physical forces change the way the clock ticks in different environment time is different

Einstein is genius to understand this

Time is rate of change ..if you travel at high speed things change slowly for you as compared to someone who is not travelling at highspeed ..so one sec for you is one year for him.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Time is rate of change ..if you travel at high speed things change slowly for you as compared to someone who is not travelling at highspeed ..so one sec for you is one year for him.

See basic understanding of time is ? for me

Let's take a watch n we know it's mechanical it works based on physical property

So the rate at which it ticks will be different in another env 

When comparing person running n walking space is changed for sure bcoz of location

But time really wrt me should be same how come it can be different just bcoz he ran fast what's causing this n I feel time is running faster but y 

I understood space dilation

Time dilation is something haunting for years

26 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Ante ikkada 20 min bumchik chesthe...space lo many years chesi natta?

21 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

Correct me If I am wrong time anedi manam pettukunadi to measure?

Oka location deggar nunchi sun moon distance maritay so day night batti set chesaru

thankyou

That's what we humans set for our convenience. But the Universe doesn't behave lika that with the time and we are not created or made to comprehend how the time works in the Universe. That's why we have mathematics to understand. And throries of Special Relativity and General Relativity explain that. Time could be squezzed or stretched.

35 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

See basic understanding of time is ? for me

Let's take a watch n we know it's mechanical it works based on physical property

So the rate at which it ticks will be different in another env 

When comparing person running n walking space is changed for sure bcoz of location

But time really wrt me should be same how come it can be different just bcoz he ran fast what's causing this n I feel time is running faster but y 

I understood space dilation

Time dilation is something haunting for years

how do you measure time ? you watch is mechanical approximation of actual physical movement of stars or planets somwhere.  So time slows means for someone else in his world everything is moving slower as compared to you. And if at all both the worlds collide you will age more than him. The real constant in world is  speed of light not space or time.

So if i have a source of light and you are running away from it with speed of light ..the light will never touch you and will be zero speed..if space and time is constant. but einstien says speed of light is same so what happens is time becomes quicker than the other guy thereby keeping speed of light constnat. 

7 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Entropy entropy entropy

No mood now to discuss this. Monday too much work.

entropy naaku sarigga artham kaledu man... tell in telugu

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

That's what we humans set for our convenience. But the Universe doesn't behave lika that with the time and we are not created or made to comprehend how the time works in the Universe. That's why we have mathematics to understand. And throries of Special Relativity and General Relativity explain that. Time could be squezzed or stretched.

Relativity is fine but ekkadanna other than movies did we conclude time 1yr/1hr concept ?

thankyou

38 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

Relativity is fine but ekkadanna other than movies did we conclude time 1yr/1hr concept ?

thankyou

1 Yr/ 1Hr concept kavali ante...you need extreme gravity differences. Antha differences kaadhu kaani, time dilation existis with manam use chese GPS. System  adjusts some nano/micro seconds the time dilation using the calculations from those theories. Past lo some satillite failures happened like putting the satillite in the wrong orbit because of not considering the time dilation. Large scale lo ante gravitational waves from billions of years back.

Even for the movie Interstaller, Kip Thorne (theoritical physists) is scientific consultant (also executive producer). He was a Nobel winner in Physics and published some papers during the movie. You could see in that movie.