Rajadhani ni tharalisthe rashtraniki arishtam

Paidithalli

15 minutes ago, Yaman02 said:

anni chotla real estate vegamga peruguthundi. locality lo vunna andariki jobs vasthai. equal partnership vutundi anni caste people ki. oke chota, oke community dominant ga vunde places lo pedithe vallu matrame bagupadatharu ade 4 places lo pedithe nalugu kulalu bagupadathai.

practical ga no possible. First peragaali ante companies ravali. Worlds money is in the west. Unless they come and spend, don't expect growth. not just some Kia or  CellKon. 100s, 1000s of companies. Examples of Hyd, Chennai, B'lore Vs Ahmabad, Gandhi Nagar, Vadora, Indore, Bhopal, lanti cities growth choosi kooda decentralization ante...I pity.  Inka oka caste bagupaduthundhi ane kullu gallaki nenu okati cheptha (though i don't belong to that caste or don't have a single cent land there). Okkasari money vasthe...Govt khazana full untadhi...aa money elagu welfare schemes tho lower strata people ki pothayi...same people come and do the jobs in the cities and in the States. With the name of decentralization, you are just not using the potentionality of getting the companies.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Somedude said:

practical ga no possible. First peragaali ante companies ravali. Worlds money is in the west. Unless they come and spend, don't expect growth. not just some Kia or  CellKon. 100s, 1000s of companies. Examples of Hyd, Chennai, B'lore Vs Ahmabad, Gandhi Nagar, Vadora, Indore, Bhopal, lanti cities growth choosi kooda decentralization ante...I pity.  Inka oka caste bagupaduthundhi ane kullu gallaki nenu okati cheptha (though i don't belong to that caste or don't have a single cent land there). Okkasari money vasthe...Govt khazana full untadhi...aa money elagu welfare schemes tho lower strate people ki pothayi...same people come and do the jobs in the cities and the states. With the name of decentralization, you are just not using the potentionality of getting the companies.

Some People in this DB don't understand or go issue based thinking

Some of them are educated in US n still their thinking on the parallels of caste in economics

Unfortunate 

Just now, Somedude said:

practical ga no possible. First peragaali ante companies ravali. Worlds money is in the west. Unless they come and spend, don't expect growth. Examples of Hyd, Chennai, B'lore Vs Ahmabad, Gandhi Nagar, Vadora, Indore, Bhopal, lanti cities growth choosi kooda decentralization ante...I pity. . Okkasari money vasthe...Govt khazana full untadhi...aa money elagu welfare schemes tho lower strate people ki pothayi...same people come and do the jobs in the cities and the states. With the name of decentralization, you are just not using the potentionality of getting the companies.

1.mundu infrastructure anni chotla develop avuthundi. world class capital akkaraledu, unemployed youth ki edo oka job vasthe chalu. Infrastructure develop aithe sea ports, airports, and land routes ni develop chesthe masthu jobs vasthai.

2. India lo development ante ne western world nundi investment ravadam.(or service sector), so vizag ni  film industry, IT sector ki, vijayawada ni financial capital, thirupathi educational instituations, kadapa- courts and congregastional buildings.

3. Aa welfare schemes gurinchi chinnappati nundi vintunna, pedodu pedodigane vunnadu kani dabbunnodu inka richer ayyadu and middle class lekunda poyindi. (conspiracy behind keeping underprivileged as they are.)

4. Agriculture sector ni encourage cheyali, small scale industries ki incentives ivvali

15 minutes ago, Yaman02 said:

anni chotla real estate vegamga peruguthundi. locality lo vunna andariki jobs vasthai. equal partnership vutundi anni caste people ki. oke chota, oke community dominant ga vunde places lo pedithe vallu matrame bagupadatharu ade 4 places lo pedithe nalugu kulalu bagupadathai.

Annitikante urbanization thagguthundi ani naa vuha.

chaa evado caste ivanni just cat fights mathramane kusaadu ..indians chaala united anta. You cannot develop 4 capitals. Infra is expensive - you develop in one area and ask people to move there. Akkada ee caste vallu vuntaro ani bhaypadithe ainatte.

5 minutes ago, Yaman02 said:

1.mundu infrastructure anni chotla develop avuthundi. world class capital akkaraledu, unemployed youth ki edo oka job vasthe chalu. Infrastructure develop aithe sea ports, airports, and land routes ni develop chesthe masthu jobs vasthai.

2. India lo development ante ne western world nundi investment ravadam.(or service sector), so vizag ni  film industry, IT sector ki, vijayawada ni financial capital, thirupathi educational instituations, kadapa- courts and congregastional buildings.

3. Aa welfare schemes gurinchi chinnappati nundi vintunna, pedodu pedodigane vunnadu kani dabbunnodu inka richer ayyadu and middle class lekunda poyindi. (conspiracy behind keeping underprivileged as they are.)

4. Agriculture sector ni encourage cheyali, small scale industries ki incentives ivvali

Can you please tell me which Indian state has this so called decentralized thing

Gov buildings won't make difference

Some x earns nicelyin IT job where as youth in AP should work in some other sector in the name of decentralization

No infra itself I don't know what kind of decentralization you are talking about

Chennai Hyderabad Bangalore chusi kooda Inka Ila antunnav antey I don't understand

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Can you please tell me which Indian state has this so called decentralized thing

Gov buildings won't make difference

Some x earns nicelyin IT job where as youth in AP should work in some other sector in the name of decentralization

No infra itself I don't know what kind of decentralization you are talking about

Chennai Hyderabad Bangalore chusi kooda Inka Ila antunnav antey I don't understand

akkaraledu. chennai, hyderabad, banglore models follow avadam.  we will have our own model which suits our current financial status. oke sari hyd, chennai ga marakkaraledu, leka overnight singapore and newyork kuda maralasina avasaram ledu.