Sending 4 cr from usa to india

problem

5 hours ago, problem said:

There is one basic thing, oka desam lo jarigina appu inko desam vasool chesukunna right creditors or collection agents ki ledhu

Yes, debt collection has become hi-tech and agencies have developed relationships internationally. It is much easier to work with agencies abroad to locate you and track your finances.

the minimum qualifying debt is 40k .

a Desi who overdrafts 100k on Citi card and left to Chennai India was tracked down and was shown what it takes to collect debt.

The chances of the debt following you abroad will also depend on who you owe money to. HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) will have greater powers to reclaim unpaid debts than other institutions.

2 hours ago, Maryadaramanna said:

Indian PP lanti oka foreign entity ki ssn attach avvuddi anna nee knowledge edaithe undo na bhooto na bhavishyath.

Naaku ssn vachina 2 years ki pp renewal ayyindi. Ippudu indian govt, naa passport details us lo ssa office ki pampistundi antava.@3$%

San iche appudu pp tesukubtadubkada

2 hours ago, problem said:

bro, look at my thread and the point i mentioned......ssn and mana passport link untadi, india lo intiki gundalu vastaru, ivanni vankayi kaburlu.....completely bs.......nenu complete clarity thote egananamam ki plan chestunna.......ah amt 550k ni indai yeah vidanga pampali, evadi daggari nunchu entha loan vastundi, anni clarity nenu pakka ga pettukunna......the only ques i have is tax things in india.......india lo tax implications emuntayi when i get this large amt into my acct.......adhokkate telusukovali.....

My statement is to support you @problem bro. My troll is on the others with no common sense.