Wife/husband's phone checking

Arey_enti_ra_idi

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Yeah, I know a couple. And they have their bumchik stories..and don't try to talk about those even though they could talk and get the things better. Personal space aa ? Bokkem kaadhu? Two people married and living together ante...whats the need of having personal space like not sharing the phone? That's just unhealthy relationship..married for the sake of society or for some other reason. They don't have chemistry.

Yes personal space untadi,if my husband wants to hangout with his freinds I need to allow him can’t restrict,restrict cheste some day he might lie .am not talking about extra marital affairs ,avi unte inka healthy relationship Ela untadi,e illegal affairs tappa em mind lo undav kontamandiki, am talking about certain chats within family freinds ,leni poni ardam cheskune chances untay, miscommunication aye chances untay.so chinna chinnavi boothaddam lo chusnattu chusi godavalu pade chances untay.Like if he gave money to some relative adi share cheyledu wife ki so wife ki kopam apartham cheskune chances untay

so better to avoid these silly things like peeping into phones ,oka thin layer untadi posessiveness and understanding ki 

iddari madya manchi understanding unte ivanni lite Asalu e topic lite

Just now, Paidithalli said:

Space kavalante space Ki vellali Mars Paiki

200.gif

nen open book types. malli privacy adhi kuda with partner ante big Joke for me.

Image result for are you kidding me gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

nen open book types. malli privacy adhi kuda with partner ante big Joke for me.

Image result for are you kidding me gif

200.gif

ala unte ee thammudiki vocchina kashtale vosthayemo neeku kuda 🙁

jokes apart, abbailu manchollu ayithe ardham cheskuntaru le ... ela ynna